Part 47 - Wedding night

Avalana Skylar Valerie

The party was over, everyone was left. My family got back to our hotel while his family finally got back to their rooms. And there i am walking down the hall holding on my dress with his help making our way to our room, well it was actually his room but supposed to be for us.

My legs were sore so i took both of my heels inside of the elevator so i could walk barefoot on the hall on the way to our room. Once my feet touch the cold floor i felt a lot better, standing on my heels plus my heavy dress wasn't as easy as I thought.

He was walking next to me with his tie was already loosen up, his hair was still on point while his left hand was holding on mine. The hall was pretty empty cause he told me that we were the only people who was going to stay on that floor that night. All i could here were our footsteps and a low music in every corner.

"I feel so sleepy and tired" i said as i kept walking and walking.

"We're here" he said as we stopped at the end of the hall which there was a big door.

He opened up the door by scanning the card onto the door then let me walked in first, my barefoot touch the cold marbles floor as i entered the room. It smelled like a spa it smelled so good, the first room that i saw was the living room which was so clean and comfy.

I walked into the living room then throw myself onto the couch with my dress while Apollo was busy taking off his outer and his tie. There were an empty cup and a pot of tea next to it complete with a greetings card from the hotel. It wasn't actually a greeting card more like a wished for both of Apollo and i who were just got married.

I pour the tea onto the cup before slowly sipped it, it was so hot but it tasted so good. I could feel the hot tea poured into my dry throat that made my body felt warm.

No longer after that he began to sit right next to me then opened his phone, then the music began to play from the speaker on the living room  it was a chill slow jazz. He put his phone away before getting up from the couch to get whatever he wanted from the dining room next to the living room.

"Are you hungry?" He asked me.

"Not really" i said.

I grabbed on the remote tv then turned it on, it was playing one of an old movie but I turned the volume down as the music was keep playing from his phone. I hate awkward situations and i knew the music was being played as one of the way to escape from the awkward situation.

He was sitting on the other side of the sofa cause i had the whole sofa for myself to lay my legs on it, he was playing on his phone and I guessed he was replying to all the wishes on his phone.

"I don't know where my phone is" i said.

"Where did you put it?" He asked.

"I gave it to sarah this evening before the party" i said while watching him who was sitting in front of me.

"Do you want me to call Sarah?" He asked me.

"No it's fine" i said.

The music that sounds familiar to my ears which had a jazz genre from Michael bublé suddenly being played around the room.

"I'm so tired but" he suddenly said.

"Get up" he said which made my lips curled into a smile knowing that he was going to asked me for a dance.

I got up with my dress still on and barefoot until i put my hands on his, i remember his smile was so full of joy. He sent me a smile before we danced into the fun music, He kept twirling me around while laugh kept slipping from our lips.