Part 14 - I hate you

Avalana Skylar Valerie

I stopped my car right behind Gabriel's car, Today was mom's birthday and she was taking the whole family into an old town somewhere. It took 2 hours to got there from home.

Ayden left to NYC Tomorrow morning, we had a dinner with mom and gabriel. They loved him already, Jacob looked so interested with some of Ayden's movie. And i loved to see Ayden interacted with Jacob.

I got out from my car then closed the door behind me, Gabriel looked at me he was making sure that i was okay for driving for 2 hours.

"You okay sis?" He asked me and i nodded.

That day dress code was all about cowboy, mom turned 50 but she wanted us to wear a cowboy outfit. Well since I had been away from her so i followed what ever she wanted us to wear, i wore a dark blue skinny jeans and a red cowgirl shirt that being folded onto my arm. I let loosen the upper bottom which reveals my black tank, i also wore a high knee brown leather boots.

"This is the place where we used to go with dad right?" I asked as i walked passed gabriel.

"Yes a really long long time ago" he said.

My mom invited her friends which dresses up as a cowgirl too, i looked at them and it felt like I was looking at my group of friends when we're getting old.

"Don't be so confused you're going to celebrate you 50th birthday just like this" Gabriel teased me before walking away from me.

Laura was standing next to me while Jacob started to walk following Gabriel making their way into the big lake.

"I admit it, the view is really pretty" Laura said which made me looking around and found a farm house, a large field and a huge lake.

"Oh let's get inside everyone" my mom said which caught my attention.

Laura and i began to get into the house with all my mom's friends. I hope Ayden or maybe sarah was here to accompany me, it would probably be so boring.

The bodyguards were helping us to put our stuff inside of the big white house, the place where the rest of us were going to stay for a few days. I didn't know if i could stand it to live in this old town with my family and my mom's friends that long. I rather go back to England and started to work back to the hospital.

I entered my room that had a balcony with a really cool views from the lake, i could see Gabriel and Jacob were throwing some rocks into the lake.

I loved to see Jacob, a smile appeared on his face. Such a happy little boy, he was turning 7 very soon and it was sad that I missed 6 years of his life.

I began to unpack my things then i remembered that I brought one jar of cookies that didn't fit mom's suitcase so she put one of the jar in my suitcase. I opened the wardrobe and it looked so dirty it had a lot of dust in it, i hold my breath then closed it. I thought it was better to keep my clothes inside of my suitcase.

I brought the jar then walked downstairs straight to the kitchen where mom and her friends were having a chitchat to prepare For today's lunch. I was walking towards the kitchen until i found Apollo was standing in the kitchen while her mom was greeting the rest of the lady in the kitchen.

I accidentally dropped the jar onto the wooden floor which caught all of their attention, I didn't expect he was going to come here with his mom. Oh good what a great job to caught everybody's attention by dropping a jar of cookie Lana.

"Oh sorry it slipped my hand somehow" i said calmly and there was where Laura appeared and helped me.

"Let me get the broom" She said.