Part 19 - It's not your fault

Avalana Skylar Valerie

"Is everything okay Miss Avalana?" I heard one of the maid asked me.

"No! Please mom consumed a lot of pills please help" i said trying to wake her up.

"Lana? Is everything okay?" Ayden walked in with a worried on his face, he looked surprised when he saw mom was laying on the floor with a container of pills on her hand.

He grab his phone from his pocket and began to dial a number,

"Rose go grab my stethoscope in my room"

"Got it miss" she said then left us.

"Mom please mom" i said to her.

I removed a scarf from her neck to make sure nothing blocking the air way, i put my finger on her neck trying to find her pulse and thankfully i got it. She was still breathing but I was so sure that the pulse was very low and I was so scared,

"911 what's you emergency?" I heard a lady speak from Ayden's phone.

"My girlfriend's mom consumed too many pills and now she passed out please send help" he said.

"Okay Sir can you tell me where your location is?" The lady asked.

He brought the phone closer to me, cause he probably didn't know the address.

"West Hollywood, Los Angel 1427 Valerie Residence" i said with a tears on my eyes.

"Okay mam the paramedics are on the way, they'll be there in a minute" she said.

"Her pulse is so low and keeps getting lower, she's still breathing. Please hurry" I said.

The paramedics entered my the room which made Ayden had to pull me out of the space, he kept his arm around me all the time while I watched my mom getting some help from the paramedics.

"What did she consumed miss?" The paramedics said.

"I think it is a ptsd pills" i said while crying.

"How many pills she consumed?"

"We don't know but there's a pills container on the night stand" Ayden said and the paramedics take the containers.

A tears kept falling from my eyes while i looked at my mom, they put my mom on the bed with a disposable resuscitator, i felt my hands were shaking the memories from my dad's condition was haunting me right now.

They got my mom into the ambulance, i got inside with Ayden next to me. He puts his arm around me as I watched my mom with her eyes closed on the bed.

We arrived at the hospital in a minute, they brought my mom into the ICU right away. They told me to wait outside as the door was being closed in front of me.

Ayden's arm was crossing my chest with her chin on my head, i was shaking. I had lost my dad and i was scared, I wasn't ready to loose mom. I turned around and put my head on his chest, he pulled me into a hug while trying to comfort me with a brush on my head.

"It's okay, it's okay" he said comforting me who was crying on his chest.

"She's Going to be just fine" he said.

"I'm here" he whispered.

"I'm a doctor but i froze and did nothing, she could"

"Noo" he said while brushing me head.

"She could die" i said.