Part 9 - Wedding day

Avalana Skylar Valerie

I woke up in the morning by my mom waking me up, i told her to wake me up cause if I didn't tell her to i would keep sleeping and missed dian's wedding since i still felt so jet lag.

I put my stuff inside of my bags then wore my sneakers, i also told Mr Dillon to drove me anywhere today since i was going to be so busy and tired today.

Thankfully everything was ready, Mr Dillon was already waiting for me right at the lobby. It was Saturday evening and i had to be on Diana's side, that day was her big day.

Mr Dillon opened up the door for me and closed it as i got in. The car started to move to the main venue. Diana was going to get married at a church in the city and the reception was  going to be held in a big venue tonight.

I began to text sarah where was she and also tell her that i was on my way, i looked at the clock and thank goodness I wasn't late.

it was going to be my favorite day and also emotional day since my best friend was getting married, she would walking into another level of life and i was so happy to see her happy.

And also nervous like I had said everything was going to be there today, the wedding was more like a reunion.

My phone was suddenly ringing and i looked into the phone screen, and it was Ayden.

"Hello?" I said.

"Morning" his raspy voice said.

"Good evening" i said.

"Oh what time is it?" He asked and it made me laugh.

"It's 1pm Ayden" i said laughing.

"Oh you're right, by the way when should i be there babe?" He asked.

"Before 7 Maybe around 6  and don't forget to bring the black suit and the invitation too" i said to him.

"Got it" he said.

"I love you" he said.

"I love you too" i said.

~

Diana was sitting in front of the mirror while the make up artist and the hair dresser were doing theirs job. She wanted me to be on her side all the time, so i kept sitting there next to her wearing a rob with my hair being curled, while my make up is ready.

The speaker inside of the room playing her playlist, which was full of a happy playlist. It made me feel so emotional, not knowing why but I was a sensitive person so yeah.

"It's done Miss Alley" the make up artist said.

"Your hair too but lets put on your dress then put your veil" she said and Diana was smiling.

She got up from the chair and turned around to face me, she looked so happy and also nervous. She flashed me a smile while jumping and it made me smile while shaking my head.

Sarah should be here, it is the time.

I walked out of the make up room and called Sarah who was standing next to Diana's cousin with her robe and well done make up and hair.

"Sarah" i called her and she seemed got it what i wanted to say to her.

A smile appeared on her face, she walked inside of the room then we waited for her to walked out of the curtains with her dress.

"Oh my god is this make up waterproof?" She whispered and i laughed.

She slowly puts her hand on mine feeling so nervous and happy to see Diana to walk out of the curtains with her dress.