Part 43 - Thank you brother

Avalana Skylar Valerie

"Now the bride is ready" the hairdresser said after putting on my veil on my head.

She smiled while looking into my figure on the mirror in front of me,

"Aw you look so pretty" she said before turning around then getting ready to pack her equipment.

"Your future husband is so lucky" she said while packing her stuff.

"Thank you" i said.

"Your welcome honey" she said with a smile on her face.

I looked into my figure on the mirror in front of me inside of the closet room where all of the wall around me were covered by a mirror.

This is the day.

I couldn't describe how happy i was cause it reached a high level of happy, i couldn't wait to say the vow with him. I couldn't wait to start everything on a new chapter of life with him, i couldn't imagine how was it going to be to have him for the rest of my life.

"Where's my baby?" I heard my mom's voice was getting closer until she finally walked into the closet room.

I smiled when i found her figure walked in with a long silver dress and her hair was on a perfect shape,

"Oh my lord" she said while looking at me from up to toe, i could see both of her eyes were started to get wet.

"No don't cry, you'll ruin your make up!" I said while stepping closer to her.

"Oh my baby" she said.

"I'm 24 mom" i said to her.

"I know, it's just you grown up so fast" she said to me while frowning.

"If your dad is here he must be crying right now" she said.

Dad, i wish you're here with me.

I miss him so much.

"Okay honey Laura, Ariana and Jacob is waiting for you outside" my mom said to me which made my heart started to beat so fast.

My mom helped me to walk out of the closet room and i found Laura and Ariana were talking while they were also wearing a long silver dress, they suddenly stopped talking when i walked out of the closet room.

"Oh my lord, Apollo will faint" Ariana said with a glass of champagne on her right hand.

"You are so pretty like a princess!" Jacob said from the bed.

Jacob was wearing a black suit which made him 101% cuter than he used to be, i loved that little guy so much.

"Hey buddy" i said before he ran into me then started to hug me.

"Oh god, Lana you look so pretty I can't even say any words." Laura said after getting up from the edge of the bed.

"Shit, noo" i said while laughing.

"You are duh!" Ariana said while kept looking at me.

I saw a babysitter was also smiling at me while holding on Elle on her arm, cause Laura was probably going to get busy with all the guest that we invited tonight.

"Okay it's 30 minutes before the show!" Ariana said and always being the sassiest person in the room.

My mom told me to take a seat then Laura gave me a drink to make me relax before the wedding started, well i was super excited and was so nervous. My hands were shaking also my legs, I couldn't lie i was so nervous.