Part 31 - Bowling

Apollo Arthur Hamilton

I parked the car outside of the bowling center, I had planned to go here tonight but didn't plan to ask her to come with me. I just missed playing bowling so i booked an alley for me tonight before i left LA for a month, I had been wanting to go here since Ezra asked me so many times to go with him but i knew he was going to invite his other friends which going to be so annoying. So there I was, surprisingly with none other than Avalana.

She got out of the car first where i had to take off my outer first cause i knew it was going to be a lot annoying if i kept wearing it while playing bowling. I folded my long sleeves onto my arm while watching her standing outside of the car while looking into the bowling sign in front of us.

I walked out of the car then locked it, i saw her standing there with a bright smile on her face. An hour ago she cried and then i felt relived to see her smiling again. I didn't know why did she cry cause she didn't want to tell me why.

"It's been a long time for me" she said which made me looking at the bowling sign too.

"Me too" i said.

"We'll see then" she sent me a smirk before leaving me to get inside of the bowling center.

She walked inside with her long tiny feet, a smile appeared on my face as i looked away. She never failed to amaze me, and I couldn't stop holding myself falling again and again for her even though i knew it was going to hurt at the end.

I walked inside then went into the shoes bar, she got her tiny feet a white bowling shoes. We grabbed the shoes that one of the worker gave to us then sat on the bench in front of our bowling Alley. We put on the shoes then i got up from the seat,

"I'm going to go first" i said before sending her a smirk, i was going to beat her score tonight.

I walked to pickup the bowling ball then put my fingers inside of the three whole, i turned around to look at her who was sitting on the bench while watching me.

"Watch me" i said.

She sent me a smile with one of her eyebrows lit up and her stares seem challenging me, i smiled before turning around to face the bowling alley. I stand in a position while had my eyes focus on the pin that stand at the end of the alley, i throw the ball then wait until it hits the pin but unluckily it only hit some of the pins.

I closed my eyes and let out a sigh before started to face her who was probably sitting and laughing at me, i turned around and found her sitting there beautifully while
Biting on her lips trying to hold a laugh.

God, she's beautiful

Her gaze and that smile, ugh

I walked into where she was sitting, she began to get up from her seat, she slowly took of her white blazer revealing only her wearing a cream sleeveless dress that stop right on top of her knees. My eyes couldn't stop looking at her even my brain was telling me to look away, I couldn't avoid her beauty which was really attractive.

"Hold it looser" she said before throwing her blazer into my face.

My lips curled into a smile as she throw it to me, she walked away confidently by herself while I was standing there looking and her moves.

She picked the balls then put her fingers in the holes, she walked into the alley without turning around to look at me. She picked up the ball then stand in front of the alley, she threw the ball into the alley and it hit all of the pins which made her finally turned her body around to face me.

I shocked my head as i watched her smiling, i couldn't help myself when she was around me. She was like the lights inside of the room who could lit anyone up when she walked inside. I wish I didn't do those stupid things that causes her to walked away from my life. Actually i felt so lucky to get this close to her, all i care was her happiness. Even sometimes it hurts to see her on someone else's arm but when i saw her smiling and happy, I couldn't be happier.