Part 28 - So are you guys getting back together?

Avalana skylar Valerie

The elevator door opened, i walked inside into Apollo Penthouse, the pent house looked so modern the floor covered with marbles filled with an expensive furniture with a monochrome color which were only white, gray and black. It was a two floor penthouse, which was so big for him to leave alone here. The smell when you walked inside smelled like a new house, I didn't know when he moved here but it always smelled like a fresh furniture fabric.

"Lanaaa!" The voice came from the grey stairs next to the living room, i looked up and found Alicia was running down the stairs. I could tell by her fast footsteps on the stairs.

She reached the end of the stairs by jumping and skipped the 3 last stares which made me kinda worried, she ran then she hugged me.

"Oh i missed you so much!" She said.

"I missed you too! It's been a long time" i said while hugging her back.

"What is this?" She asked me after she saw me holding a paper bag that had a brownies and ice cream.

"It's a brownies and a container of Apollo's favorite ice cream" i said smiling.

She smiled while grabbing the paper bag from my hand, "you're so sweet lets put it in of the fridge" she said then we walked into the dining room.

"Teresa?" Alicia walked into the dining room.

"Yes Miss Hamilton?" She asked and i could can see a strange face on Alicia's face.

"Uhm? Alicia?" She asked

"Okay Alicia" Teresa laughed because of her.

"Teresa, this is Avalana and she brought us this, well the ice cream is for Apollo but just save the brownies for us don't tell him" she said to teresa which made teresa laughs.

"We've met before" Teresa said before looking at me.

"Wait.., whaaaat?" Alicia said and her face was so funny.

"Ooow i got that" Alicia teased.

"I went here couple weeks ago with our friends" i said trying to clear up the information.

"Okay thanks teresa" Alicia said before her hand holding on my arm leading me into the dining room.

We waked into the living room, the room where Apollo, Sarah, Floyd and I spent our time together a couple weeks ago. It was a good time, i loved being there it was comfortable for us to chill and spending our time with friends. I didn't know what Apollo was doing alone inside of this big penthouse.

"So are guys getting back together?" Alicia shotted me a crazy question which made my eyes opened bigger because i was surprised with her question.

"No" i laughed.

"Oh you're with Ayden Irvine right?" She asked me with a sparkles on her eyes.

"Yeah probably" i said as we began to sit on the gray sofa in the living room.

She grabbed on the remote then she turned on the TV before started to talking to me again,

"This house is full of silent, i always bring a speaker every time i got here so i can make at least my room a bit noisy"

"The silent is killing me" she said and it made me smile.

"Apollo is so monotone and flat I don't know why" she said.

Yes, he always so flat and when you look at him it feels like there's a cold aura around him,

Especially with those stares which could kill and made people nervous sometimes. But i thought if we know him more and get into his space you would see him as a sweet carrying person, wait why did i have to be like that.