Part 20 - Another chance

Apollo Arthur Hamilton

"Son?" My dad called me to make sure that i followed him to get inside.

I nodded then followed both of my mom and dad into the room, i wasn't brave enough to look into her eyes. Cause I didn't like to see her crying like that, and in this position I couldn't be the person who comfort her was making me felt worse.

So with a heavy feet i stepped forward without turning my head to look into her marine blue eyes, my mind said that she had replaced me I shouldn't felt so care about her anymore but My heart telling me the other way every time i had her figure in the same space as mine.

We got inside and i saw Gabriel was sitting on the chair next to the hospital bed where Tatjana was laying with her eyes close on the bed. It shocked me to heard that she took the ptsd pills which for a person that had a depression, people around her didn't expect that she has a depression and took those pills to make her stay calm and seemed fine. But i thought my mom knew about the issue, my mom lost her focus on the meeting after she received the news about her close friend.

No longer after that Lana walked into the room with Sarah next to her and Ezra behind them, i felt relieved to know sarah was there to calm her. I knew she really needed a friends to talk to and to comfort her, Diana was supposed to be there cause i knew three of them was like a puzzle. When Lana was sad Sarah was the one who gave her hugs and comfort while Diana couldn't cheer her up with her lame jokes and gave her some hilarious advice which cheer her up and the actual fact that she could do to solve the problem. But at least there was sarah stay next to her, she had to know that there was so many people that care for her.

After a while i excused myself then walked out of the room where i suddenly found Ayden was outside of the room, he was sitting alone in the chair while talking on the phone. I slowly took a seat a couple seat next to him, he ended up the phone call then both of us stayed in a silent.

"You okay man?" I asked him breaking the silent.

"Thanks man I'm okay, I'm just worried about her actually" he said.

"Why?" I asked him.

"She keeps blaming on herself, it isn't her fault at all" he said and it made me stay in a silent.

This guy next to me actually had the same thoughts towards her, i could tell both of us were loving the same girl and we were worried about the same girl. But the difference was he got space in her heart while i wasn't anymore. But our feelings towards her were the same,

"Try to comfort her by listen to her, her heart is so fragile that makes her very sensitive" i said in a calm tone.

"You're Apollo right?" He asked me and i nodded before looking at him.

"Thanks for your suggestions man" he said.

"Your welcome" i said.

"Just take care of her okay, she's sensitive but that's what makes her special" i said to him while getting up from the seat.

"I was too young and dumb for making her leave" i said to him.

"I will i promise" he also got up from his seat.

"Thank you" he said once again.

"No, thank you for making her feel happy
Again." I said.

"Your welcome" he said before i started to make my step away from the empty hall.

I walked away from the hall and decided to go home, i made sure she got supported by her friends and family. Seeing her like that was probably going to be my thoughts for the next few days, i was nothing to her and we had nothing between us but the feeling of worried and care were still inside of my mind. It automatically set every time i heard her name and every time i saw her.