Part 10 - I'll be back in a minute

Avalana Skylar Valerie

Everything was ready everyone was here all of the families and friends were coming for Diana and Nathan's wedding reception.

The decorations were very pretty it was full of lights and i was at a hotel bedroom that Diana booked for Sarah and I plus Ariana cause she was going to help us with our bridesmaids reception dress.

"There you go cousin" She said giving me the dress, it was ready pretty. It was a pink velvet satin dress, that had a spaghetti straps, it was super pretty and i loved it.

I walked into the bathroom then put it on, i looked into myself reflection in the mirror and falling so hard with the dress. The make up and the hair also looked good because I didn't do it by myself, well done cousin I'm impressed.

I walked out of the bathroom and found Ariana was waiting outside of the bathroom, she looked at me with a sparkle on her eyes,

"God damn you look so hot cousin" She said.

"You made it, I'm impressed!" I said.

"Oh i love it i love you!" She said.

"I love you too, thank you Ariana" i said.

"Anytime." She said hugging me.

We walked out of the bathroom into the living room, i saw Sarah was sitting next to Floyd while drinking a glass of water. She looked fine and calm now, her dress was pretty different from mine, but still the same color and fabric but different model.

"Gosh you always look stunning" Sarah said.

"You too" i said.

"Lets go, time to pick up the new couple" Sarah said while getting up from the sofa.

Floyd helped us to turn off the tv then all of us walked out of the hotel room, we walk into Diana's room which was next to us. Floyd Excused himself to wait in the venue. Sarah knocked on the room and found Diana's aunt opened up the door for us, she let us to got in we found Diana was Ready with her white dress. She looked so gorgeous and very stunning, I'm impressed.

"You look so beautiful" i said.

"Oh shut up, you're more" she said.

"Oh i remember the time you guys brought a dress for prom and put it on when you guys were in high school" her mom said while looking at us.

Yeah, it was a precious time. I remembered that, we got home from the boutique and put it on in Diana's house.

"It was a beautiful moment" Diana said.

"Oh my girl you're so pretty" her mom said with a teary eyes.

"Stop right there i got this brand new Polaroid camera let me take a few pictures of these beautiful girls" her aunt said.

The three of us stand next to each other then we took a lot of pictures, and it all looked cute.

"Diana it's time for us to wait downstairs" Sarah said to Diana.

"Oh this is the time, i'll see you guys there" she hugs us.

"You'll be okay, we'll be there next to you" I said.

"Mrs Alley, lets go" sarah said then she smiled.

"See you there Diana, Mr Alley" i said then followed sarah and Diana's mom to walk out of the room, leaving Diana and her dad alone.

We were waiting for the elevator to bring us into the venue downstairs, my heart was beating so fast. I didn't know why, i was so nervous I shouldn't feel like this. I kept tapping my heels on the floor then turned my body around trying to make myself okay, until the elevator door was finally opened.