Part 17 - He can be an idiot sometimes

Avalana Skylar Valerie

"I want you to do me a favor" Gabriel said which made me looking up at him.

"What?" I asked him as i was chilling on the chair in front of his office table that used to be my dad's desk.

"Mom and i are going to have a meeting today and I really need someone to take this really important documents to the Hamilton office" he said which made me straighten my sit on the chair.

I looked at him with a surprise look, what did he just say? Uhm hello? I'm not working for this company you have no right to told me what to do even if i have their name on my last name but I don't understand what ever the fuck is that document works.

"Your expression is always funny every time I mention his name" he smirked while leaning into the chair.

"Hey i know you were with him at the plaza" He said which made my cheeks turn red.

"Ho-"

"Now i know why dad was always away but I'm pretty sure he knows every single things you did" he said it made my brain work so hard to figure it out what does he mean

"It is the bodyguard isn't it" i asked him.

"Ugh I'm 24 god why do i still need them" I said while getting up from the chair trying to made my way out of this room before gabriel told me to send the documents for the second time, i wished he forgot .

"Besides My boyfriend is going to be here tomorrow" i said while walking into the door.

"Miss Valerie you forgot the documents" Gabriel said which made me stop walking.

I shut my eyes before turning around to found him smirking at me, i made my way back to the table to take the documents.

"Do you remember that he cheated on me" i said while putting the documents inside of my bag.

I think he forgot that he cheated on me,

"Of course"

"And i have a boyfriend" i said.

"Of course"

"So?" I wish he understands.

"I understand what you just trying to say to me but I really need a person that i trust to bring this document to their office sis" he said.

"What ever it seems like you're trying to make things work again" i said before started to walk away from him.

"I found her crying" Gabriel said and the words sounds familiar to me.