Party 42 - Hotel Bed

Avalana Skylar Valerie

My eyes fluttered open when i heard my phone ringtone was ringing, i opened my eyes and I realized that I wasn't in my own bedroom. I was laying on a hotel bedroom by my own and it was exactly on my wedding day.

My Family and i went here last night to get ready for the wedding, it was the happiest morning in my life. The day that I had been waiting for, my wedding day.

I realized that my phone had been ringing the whole time which made me had to flip my body to reach my phone on the night stand. I looked into the phone screen and found his handsome face on the screen.

"Hello?" I said while brushing my eyes with my hand.

"Hey morning" he said which made me looked into the clock on the wall.

"Hey" i said while still closing my eyes, but my lips couldn't hide the smile.

"This is our day, how are you feeling?" He asked me.

"Excited" i said with a smile on my face.

"Where are you?" I asked him as i flipped my body to face the window which showing the hotel's pool.

"In my family's hotel with the whole family member" he said.

"Me too"

We stayed in a different hotel with our families cause it was going to make everyone to get to the venue easier, which wouldn't take so much time.

"I have something for you" he said.

"What?" I smiled.

"Check your closet" he said which made me had to get up from My comfy position which was on the queen size bed.

I walked into the closet which was next to the bathroom then opened up the door which revealed my white wedding dress and another make up equipment etc.

It made me smile to know that it was the day that i was going to wear that beautiful dress in my very special day. I was going to be the queen of the night that day.

"Then check out there was box of shoes, open it" he said.

"I'll open it after i hung up to this phone" i said cause i want to make that moment special.

"Okay it's all up to you" he smiled.

"Gotta go for a breakfast" he said.

"See you at 4 baby" he said before hung up the phone.

"See you byee" i said then the phone call ended.

I put my phone on one of the white wardrobe before walked into the box of shoes then grabbed it, my heart was pounding and i felt an excitement was getting over my whole body.

I sat on one of the sofa inside of it while facing my white wedding dress gown, i could see my reflection around the room cause the wall was covered by mirror.

I slowly opened the box and found two pair of heels that i was going to use fo my wedding, but it surprised me when i found a bunch of a photograph of us behind those pairs of heels.

How can he be this sweet.

The first picture was the picture of us when he wore his football jersey with me standing next to him, wearing a navy shirt with hair being braided while there was a blue face paint on my face. I remembered it was the time when he won the game, and i was there to cheer him up. At that time we weren't actually dating, we were in a one group of friends it was just a normal friendly picture. I realized that behind every pictures there were a blue ink handwritten by him,