Part 46 - Wedding party

Avalana Skylar Valerie

It was almost the time to our wedding party where i was inside of the elevator with both of my best friends. I already changed into the other dress for the party. They said Apollo was already at the lobby waiting for me which made me a little nervous to see him again.

"Ooh you look so gorgeous" Diana said.

"Stop it, you've said it so many times!" i said before laughing.

"I know! But i just can't" she said just before the elevator door revealed open.

Both of them helped me to walk out of the elevator until i saw him standing handsomely with Floyd. He was fixing his watch on his wrist until his blue eyes looked up at mine.

"Okay babe we'll be there at the door" Diana said before walking away from us.

"We'll call you if it's the time!" Sarah said before her hand automatically wrapped on Floyd's arm.

The three of them walked away like they wanted to give us a moment, he didn't say anything than kept looking at me from up to toe.

"Stop staring!" I said broking the silent between us.

His lips curled into a smirk until his eyes finally looking up at mine, I didn't know why but i found his dimples were so hot to complete those sharp jawline.

"Can't i look into what's mine?" He asked.

His words somehow affected me so much i could feel my tummy was full of butterflies, I didn't know why he got a power to control my soul and feelings.

"Don't need to be so shy" he said as his arm slowly slipped around my waist, until he realized that i was wearing a dress that showed my bare back.

"You look beautiful but isn't it too low?" He asked me.

"The dress is beautiful" i complained.

"You look more, but people will stare at you not the dress" he said to me.

"Good then" i said while smiling.

"That isn't, I don't mind if people are staring at your beautiful dress."

"I do mind if they're staring at what's mine" he said and i slowly could feel his hand was brushing my back.

I didn't know why but i got a feeling that he was going to be more protective than he used to be, beside I'm his wife now.

"Sorry" i said.

He didn't say anything but only replied with a single kiss on my left cheek, his kiss seemed so meaningful.

"Hey guys, it's the time" Sarah suddenly appeared.

both of us walked into the main door before walked in with my hand was on his arm, while i could see everyone was already there waving at us and smiling at us. The room felt cold and it had a crystal decoration colliding with a white flower on the ceiling. The main chandelier in the middle of the room looked so huge and amazing. The music that played when we walked in was so calm and it made me feel so happy.

Every eyes in the room were on us, i could see my friends and family were smiling at us while some of them were throwing a flower petals as we walked down the carpet in the middle of the room. It was so huge and beautiful, the moment was very memorable.

~

It was a wonderful night as everyone keep congratulated us with their wonderful wishes for our marriage. Being the way he was, he kept staying in a silent and sometimes thrown them a smile. He was always so cold like that around people he doesn't really close to.