Part 41 - tease

Avalana Skylar Valerie

I couldn't wait cause it was getting close to my wedding day, couldn't me happier cause I was going to marry the man that i love so much. It was only a week before the wedding bells ringing.

Apollo had planned for our honeymoon which was very exciting for me, going on a holiday with him. Taking him away from work was the hardest thing to do but i felt glad that we were going to have 2 weeks free from work.

Just like what he told me to do, I finally quit working and i had been focus on the wedding since it was getting closer. He let me to choose everything for the wedding cause he knew if i was waiting for him it was going to take much more time. Cause he was very busy with work.

That day was the day where Diana, Sarah and i were going to go on a shopping together. They were going to help me to shop everything I need for my honeymoon.

Apollo, he is amazing.

We still lived in a different house which made me always felt so excited every time i got a time to meet him. It was one of the perks of living in a different house with one another, you would get excited to meet the person you love.

The car stopped right at the lobby, Sarah, Diana and i walked out of the car right away. We walked inside then had a lunch together, it was our favorite mall back in high school and it was still our favorite.

We entered Victoria's secret store where i went into the perfume stall right away, I always loved their perfume and lotion it always smells good.

It ended up with me sitting on one of the round table inside of the store while waiting for Diana and sarah who were walking around the store,

"Oh my god definitely this" Diana said while holding a red lingerie on her hand.

"How about this?" Sarah suddenly walked closer with another soft blue lingerie on her hand.

"Woah no how about this one?" Diana asked us with another piece of underwear which made me had to roll my eyes.

They kept searching for some random underwear, lingerie and things like that until the workers on the store were confused with them.

"Come on guys, I'm going to be his wife not a stripper" i said while kept sitting on the sofa.

"Okay sorry, but please just choose one" Diana said with her arm being folded in front of her tummy.

I got up from the sofa and picked on of them which was a simple black lace bra then walked into the cashier right away to pay it with Apollo's credit card. He gave it to me just in case if i needed anything to buy for the wedding, I actually could buy it by my own money but a little tease wouldn't hurt.

"Actually guys, I'm sorry but i guess i had to go my baby needs me" Diana suddenly said after receiving a call from her mom.

"Okay thank you Diana" i said before hugging her.

"See you on a couple days baby, i love you guys" Diana said before walking into some other way.

~

I walked out of the elevator then found that the tv on the living room was being played and i knew it was probably him. It was 8pm and i knew he was already home cause he texted me that he was going to be at his penthouse at 7 so there i was putting my bag on the dining room until he realized that i was there.

"Hey baby" i said while putting my keys inside of my bag.

He got up from the sofa then walked closer, I felt his eyes were looking at mine from up to toe. He was looking at me in a different way, where i knew when a guy looking at a girl with a thoughts on their mind. Just like that.