Prologue

"So you see....that's what happened..." said the small goddess sitting in front of me.

She just finished explaining to me that I had just died while saving a classmate from being hit by truck-sama. She told me that my death didn't go in vain though, since I was at least able to save the life of my classmate.

"So what happens to me now then, will I be sent to another world?" I asked, genuinely curious.

"Fufufu...Yes you shall be sent to another world. There haven't been any problems there as of late. So you're existence there is to essentially enjoy your new life as much as you can." She said with her flat chest out thinking it was a grand achievement to do something like this.

"I'm guessing the catch is, if there happens to be any problems popping up in this world, then you want me to take care of it. That way you don't have to worry about it yourself. Right?" I spoke accusingly, while she tried to nonchalantly push her work off onto others.

"Gueh.....yes...that's right. There are many worlds out there and I can't keep an eye on them all. So I am asking you to take care of it if something evil appears in the world." She said while in dogeza.

Well since she is asking me in such an amazing dogeza, then I guess I have no choice but to accept her request with a sigh. "Haaahh.....Fine, I guess...since you are giving me a second chance at life, then the least I could do is keep an eye on this world of yours. So What's its name?"

"Ah...I will implant all the knowledge about that world into your mind the moment you are sent over. For now I suppose a short rundown would be alright." She was happy that I accepted her request, and continued to explain the basic knowledge about the world I will be going to.

Apparently the world is named Auralel, and they are currently in a time of peace...kind of. There are four main continents, they are: Landel, Human Continent; Maritel, Beastmen Continent; Daltise, Demon Continent; and Fandul, Elf Continent. Now these continents are controlled by each of their respective races, but it is pretty common to see people of other races living on the other continents. From the short introduction of the world I could already understand this would be a world of sword and magic. The advancement in science can be closely compared to the medieval period back on Earth. However they have started researching magic guns as another way to combat monsters. When I am transported to the world I will be given an ability similar to a game character menu. It'll allow me to accurately keep track of how strong I get as I grow.

"Now then...let's get started on assigning abilities, skills, points, and whatnot." Loli goddess stated.

"Right so how would I go about this? is it like the character creation screen in a video game?" I asked.

"Yeah it's gonna be something like that. Your appearance, however, will be randomized depending on the race you choose. So I will leave all the choices up to you since the life will be yours, but I will grant you a couple blessings to help you out along the way, fufufu." She said with her chest out and her hand on it, like she expecting praise.

I just ignored her and went to work on selecting my race, abilities, and skills. Here is what I came up with:

Name: Sora Takahashi

Race: Kitsune [Beastman] (Variant)

Level: 1

HP: 10,000/10,000

MP: 100,000/100,000

Strength: 1,000,000

Agility: 10,000

Intelligence: 10,000

Wisdom: 10,000

Luck: 100

Titles: Person from Another World, Overseer of Auralel, Immortal Kitsune

Skills: Creation Magic (lvl. 1), Fire Magic (lvl. 6), Water Magic (lvl. 6), Healing Magic (lvl. Max), Wind Magic (lvl. Max), Swordsmanship (lvl. Max), Marksman (lvl. Max), Physical Resistance (lvl. Max), Magical Resistance (lvl. Max), Mental Resistance (lvl Max), Cooking (lvl. Max), Eye of God

Blessings: Blessing of Charisma [Makes it easier to talk to others, as well as other people enjoy speaking with you more], Blessing of Strength [Grants you immense strength to use how you see fit]

"So loli goddess-sama, why was I given so many skill points in the beginning? Not that I am complaining or anything." I asked the loli Goddess.

"MY NAME IS AIKO!!!" She shouted. "Well I gave you a lot of bonus points as thanks for watching this world for me....Ah! I will be gifting you one more ability when you are in your new world, so make sure to check it out." After saying that she smiled and started to wave as my vision was slowly engulfed in a white light.

"Thank you Aiko-Sama" I said before disappearing from the space I shared with the loli goddess.