Chapter 12 - Spending Skill Points

(A/N: I understand it might be a pain with me changing up how the dialogue is done, but I'm just trying to figure out a setup that works for me. So I'm sorry, but please bare with it for a bit.)
____________________________________________________________

We spent a day relaxing at the inn, and ate some dinner in the dining area. There were some of the adventurers form the guild, and sometimes a few of them would come up to congratulate us on taking out the Demon. The men would steal gazes at Sana which I would repay with leaking out my bloodlust. At some points, while we ate, I could feel Sana leak out her own bloodlust. I'm not sure the reason why, but when I looked around, no one would look me in the eye.

Not understanding what happened, I went back to enjoying my meal. After we finished eating dinner, Sana and I went back upstairs to our room. Supplying Noroi with mana I helped her transform to her human form, and like this, we all went to bed that night.

The next morning, Noroi was still asleep and so was Sana. I wanted to get my armor taken care of, so I left a note to let them know I was going to the commercial district looking for a blacksmith to make some armor from the Demon Core.

Walking around, I choose to go inside a random nearby blacksmith. There was a ring from the bell on the doorframe as I walked inside. What came out was a Human male, he seemed like a competent on the outside, but when I investigated his inventory, all I found was standard swords and armor that you would see on any adventurer. I sighed and walked out of the shop, I want someone who can craft this core into something great. I almost died to get it, so I would like something amazing to be made from it.

I went through five more blacksmiths shops, and they all fell below what I was looking for. I considered going to Elise, but I'm unsure how she'll feel trying to craft gear using a material from her own kind.

Pondering this for a while I walked into another blacksmith, its name was 'Amdagaer's Smithy' and it looked like a mess on the inside. I was considering just walking out right then and there, but when I investigated the gear sold here, it was all of amazing quality, and the materials used in them were fantastic.

There was a short, stout man with a thick beard behind the desk. He was reading a book, and didn't acknowledge me until I stepped up to the counter. He simply gazed up at me, and grunted before returning to his book. I suppose that must have meant something along the lines of 'What do you want?"

I took the Core from my Pocket Dimension and placed it on the countertop. He picked it up and examined the material, then looked up at me and asked.

"How much you want for it kid?" (Man)

"Actually I'm not looking to sell it, I was hoping to find a blacksmith who could turn it into gear for me." (Sora)

I seemed to have caught his interest, cause he closed the book he was reading, and set it at the end of the counter. I asked him how much it would cost, to have it made into gear.

"Hmmmm...depending on what you want, it could cost close to 1mil Ruld...maybe a little more." (Man)

"Well I don't need a weapon, since I already have a sword. However, due to circumstances, there are moments where I fight bare-handed. So I was thinking maybe some gauntlets? The price can be negotiated after you've finished though, so I'll leave it to you. I just wanna make sure it's made into something amazing...kind of like it'll be one-of-a-kind type of deal." (Sora)

Nodding his head, he set the Core on the table, and reached his open hand out for a handshake.

"My name's Amdagaer, welcome to my shop young man. I'll have the gauntlets finished in about a week if all goes well. So come back around then." (Amdagaer)