Chapter 25 - Feelings & The Return

(A/N: Currency system changed slightly. Instead of small coin, medium coin, and large coin, it is now just as the coin. So it is Copper Coin, Silver Coin, Gold Coin, and Platinum Coin.

Currency System:
1 Copper = 100 Ruld.
100 Copper = 1 Silver = 10,000 Ruld
50 Silver = 1 Gold = 500,000 Ruld
20 Gold = 1 Platinum = 10,000,000 Ruld
Example: 25,800 Ruld = approximately 2 Silver, and 58 Copper.)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We spent the whole night talking. There were many questions, some of which I didn't have the answer to. I told her my past, my encounter with a goddess so powerful, that other gods don't even know that she exists. I told her about how that goddess brought me back to life, and charged me with watching over this world.

I chose to keep no secrets from Sana, and Noroi and Ikari were also around to listen since they would be with me on our journey's together.

During the talk, unless she was asking a question, Sana remained entirely quiet, and had a far off look in her eyes. At first I thought maybe it was because this was a lot of information to process all at once, but when I looked closer, she had the look of somebody who lost everything. It was the same look she had when she told me her story when we first met.

"Sana....I'm not going to leave you behind......I care about you, and want us to stay together." (Sora) 

I hadn't realized the weight of those words that I said, until after they left my mouth. It almost sounded like I was proposing to her, telling her I wanted us to stay together. Although, would that type of future really be so bad? Her and I together.

I made a promise to myself when I was dying, that if I was given a second chance at life, then I wouldn't let an opportunity for love pass me by like I did before.

She looked up at me, and I could see some tears starting to form in the corner of her eyes. Using my hand I wiped them away, and held her cheek in my palm. I may have to live the rest of my life with only one eye, but for me, that is enough to appreciate Sana's beauty.

I rested my forehead against hers, and whispered to her.

"Sanalei De' Aise...Queen of the vampire race, the last of the vampires...will you be with me, by my side, and become my other half?" (Sora)

I didn't hear her say anything for a while. It was completely silent, you could hear a pin drop. Then, she grasped the hand I was resting on her cheek, and when I opened my eye, she had pressed her lips to mine. We were kissing.

In both my lives, this was my first kiss. It felt warm, and it made me feel like any problems I had, were just washed away. It felt like hours had passed when it was actually just a few seconds. However, in those few seconds, all I could see and feel in the world around me...was Sana.

When our kiss ended and we pulled apart from each other, she looked up to me, with tears in her eyes and spoke in a loud voice, that she only uses on rare occasions.

"YES!" (Sana)

With her answer full of assurance, we kissed again.

I'm still not sure how much time had passed, but when our lips parted, there was a knock on the door.

"Sir Sora! Lady Sana! I am just here to inform you that we are about to be finished serving breakfast." (Alice)

It seems we spent a long time talking, and then lost track off even more time during our kiss. Sure to say, we were both feeling a little embarrassed that we lost track of time during our moment of intimacy.