Chapter 39 - School Day

I was awake before the girls, but I couldn't move. Sana had gone from hugging my tails, to hugging my body, and she seemed to have grown again so that she seemed to be one year younger than me. I hope Sana stops growing up, otherwise things are going to be pretty awkward. Yurina is on my leg, and Noroi is using my arm as a pillow. I was hoping that I could wake up earlier so that I could prepare us some breakfast. I have some food in my item box, but I want to save that for our lunch period. However, if they don't wake up soon, then I'll have to feed them whatever I have in the item box at the moment. That would be meat and bread for Noroi and I, then blood for Sana and Yurina. Yurina has a skill that can let her absorb my mana and use it as sustenance, so I'll be able to feed her that way during the day. For Noroi and I, it'll be a light lunch of whatever they serve at the school, and find a way to give blood to Sana.

Sana can eat normal human food as well, but she doesn't get as much energy from it as she does with blood. I don't know if there are vampires on Earth, so I don't want to risk people finding out right now. I'll use my eye to appraise the students when we get there, and if I find a couple of vampires at the school, then I'll go ahead and let her drink my blood in the open.

"Nnn~" (Sana)

"Hahhh...Come on everyone, time to wake up." (Sora)

The sun was moving, and we need to make sure we aren't late. When I looked at the clock, I saw we had about an hour left. This meant there was only enough time for a quick shower, instead of a relaxing bath. So I woke all the girls up by moving around inconsiderately, and rushing to the bathroom to get the first shower in.

I wanted it to be done quick, so I made sure to conceal my tail and ears. This made my hair grow a bit longer, which is something I don't understand, but it meant less of my body to wash, so I was able to get done in around seven minutes.

After I finished, I had the girls go in. There wasn't enough room for all of them, or for them to mess around and play in the shower, so I had them go one at a time, with Sana and Yurina going together though. In the end, we had about twenty minutes left before school started, and we needed to be there in ten minutes to get our uniforms, get changed, and then find our classes.

When I brought out my ears, and three tails, they looked a bit messy. I needed to have a good impression on the school, so I used a combination of fire magic and wind magic to create a spell that acts like a blow-dryer and used my hand to comb out my fur during the time the girls were all bathing.

With my fur nicely groomed, and the girls all dressed up, Yurina in her gun form strapped in the holster under my jacket, we went to the school.

Seeing as I still haven't times the distance between the apartment and the school, I used 'Gate' to get us to an alleyway I spotted near the school the last time we were here. I made sure no one was looking before we left the alleyway and entered the school, making our way to the teacher's lounge to meet with the Elven teacher, Alienor, from our first visit to the school.

"Ah, it's nice to see you three came here early like I hoped. Here, these will be your school uniforms, and here are your schedules. Since Sora-kun is a grade above, he'll be in separate classes for the general education courses. However, the three of you will share the same magic training class, and weapon training class. Now please, go hurry and change, when you're finished, you can leave your clothes here and we can hold onto them for you until the end of the day." (Alienor)

"That won't be necessary Alienor-sensei. We can put them in my 'Item Box' for safe keeping." (Sora)

With our greetings completed, we still had our ten minutes until classes would start, so we changed as quickly as we could. Obviously we changed in separate rooms, and they even allowed us to use the locker rooms to change into our uniforms, since we were new students on our first day. Usually schools would give you the uniform then ask you to come in the following day. However, this school will make you change and attend classes immediately, which is odd in my opinion of how it should work.