The Mission Begins

Kokichi's pov

I was walking around in my room thinking about this Saihara guy...every time i did my body would try to tell me something but i tried to figure out what but my mind had no memory of him. It was honestly confusing the hell out of me. I got really stressed and threw whatever was in my hand. Which happened to be the phone Junko gave me in order to communicate with is...

"Fuck..." i said as i went over to it and see that it was a mess of glass and metal.

As i was cleaning it up and there was a knock on the door. I jolted up and threw away what i had cleaned up from the phone and answered the door. It was Rantaro and he had a concerned look on his face.

"Are you okay?" He said

Well shit I forgot he had the room next to me so he could practically hear almost everything.

"Yeah I'm fine i just got a little angry is all.." i said

"What did you break?... i heard something cracking apart." He asked

"It was my phone... i threw it" i said

"Why would you do that?" He said face palming

"I was thinking and my thoughts made me angry and frustrated." I explained

"Ah gotcha... well we got to start getting ready...its 6:30 and we need to head over soon... we can get you a new phone later." He said

"Alright I'll start getting ready." I said

He just stared at me and walked around my room a little and it kinda annoyed me slightly

"Rantaro get the hell out if you want me to change into something." I said

"Ah right sorry. I should get ready too" he said starting to walk out

"Yeah you think?" I muttered

"What was that?" He said

"Nothing just get out!" I said

He then laughed and shut the door. I sighed and looked into the closet i had. There was so many things it was hard to choose. I just pulled out a white suit, black dress shirt and the bunch of ties that were in a box. I put on the suit and shirt and dug through the bunch of ties... there was a purple, checkered, and bunch of mixed color ties with magenta purple and black and white. I decided to stay simple and I grabbed the checkered one...it was also more appealing to me. I then put on the normal shoes i always wear. I also put on the hat I normally wear and the mask that Junko have me which was a blackish purple. What was very interesting about the mask was when it moved in light it looked magenta. It kinda reminded me of those 3-D pictures. I looked at the clock and it was 6:45. I remembered what Rantaro told me. 'if you want take one before we go on the mission, but it takes 15 minutes to kick in..'.
Well... I guess i should... i know how they effect me and what problems it could give me. I also don't wanna screw up this mission so i guess ill take one. I grabbed the bottle and took one of the pills out. I put it in my mouth and swallow it. I grabbed some water to help me swallow it so it goes down. I then grabbed a cape that was in the closet that was black and had a checkered print in the underside of the cape. I walked out my room as i was putting it on and smacked into Rantaro.

"Ow..." i said holding my head slightly

"Shit I'm so sorry Kokichi." He said

"Its okay" i said looking up at him but when i did i blushed

Rantaro looked really good. He was wearing a black suit and green shirt with a Dark navy tie. He looked... really hot. My blush got darker and Rantaro just smiled