Fearlessness and Valor

Kokichi's pov

After about few songs. We took a break and I decided to go into the crowd when i did, i ran into the detective. 'Shit' i said to myself. I then felt a smirk come across my face and i then grabbed him by the hand. I still had the mike in my hand and i spoke into it

"Ladies and gentlemen i have a special number I'd like to dedicate to some one." I said

I then pulled him closer to me and continued to speak into the mike

"Alright then give me a beat drummer!" I said

Nagito then started playing the drums then led in with a Akamatsu playing the piano. As I started singing the song. i started dancing with the detective with the one hand i had free. He was blushing heavily. I then silently signaled Rantaro to make an opening for me so we could carry out the plan. We were almost half way through the song when Izuru had a trumpet solo. By then everything was set. The abduction and Assassination. Well all had to do this as quickly as possible. There was only like 20 seconds left of the song and i knew i had to drop the detective as soon as possible. I smiled and knew i got his attention. Even though I didn't like the detective something about him drew me to him. I kissed him on the check in between one of the pauses in the lyrics. I hid in the crowd then pulled one of my guns out while i had ten seconds left of the song. I aimed and shot the man right here on the last note of the song. He laided there on the floor in a pool of his own blood. I them felt my mood over take me I grinned evilly. Izuru had caught the girl and left way before us. Rantaro went into the crowd looking for me. Nagito and Akamatsu had grabbed all of our things and put them in the van they were the last to leave and they were not really suspected as bad people. When Rantaro had found me i had harmed some people and the detective was almost onto me but the crowd slowed him down. Everyone was running away from all of this. I then grabbed a grappling gun and shot it at the glass on the ceiling. I grabbed Rantaro and we started heading up the line. The detective looked at us rising up. Rantaro looked up at me and blushed slightly. The detective looked kinda pissed once we were up close to the roof he shot his grappling hook which I didn't know he had and he started following us. Once me and Rantaro where on the roof we started running away so no one would catch us. Detective Saihara was close behind and even started climbing and jumping on and off buildings. He really doesn't cease to amaze me. I stopped and Rantaro looked at me.

"What are you doing Kokichi." He said

I smirked and turned around to face him.

"go back to base I'll catch up... we can lead the detective to our hide out." I said

"But we have to go back together! Junko will be furious about this!" He said

"I'll talk to her about it later. Let me deal
With the detective and just end it." I said

"Thats too bold of a statement and you know it... Kokichi we need him alive!" He said

Right as Rantaro said that last sentence the detective was completely in our presence. He just froze and stared at me.

"Kokichi?....thats really you right?" Shuichi said

I still faced Rantaro and looked at him in the eyes completely ignoring Saihara at the moment.

"Rantaro trust me i got this.... just go ill be back. I doubt Junko wants Saihara out of all people to find our base." I said

"Fine." He said giving in "just don't mess up."

"You know i wont." I said

And like that Rantaro vanished. Shuichi tried going after him but I stopped him.