The Choice

Evil Shuichi's pov

I smiled as he agreed with what i told him. He then fell to his knees after I pulled him off to the side of me and closed his eyes. He sighed sadly as tears continued to fall from his eyes. He cried quietly for someone who mourns a lot.  I also noticed he turned slightly transparent as the white world that I've been stuck in began to disappear. Finally.... I'm free. I felt a jolt go through his body as my being was taken into it.

"Oh look hes not dead but his eyes aren't the gold yellow color anymore..." Junko said.

"Did the plan work?" Izuru asked

"Looks like it." Rantaro smiled

"Ask him a question? Or is that not enough?" Nagito asked

"Hmm maybe..." Junko said

I looked at all of them as I smiled and had drool going down my face along with a slightly flustered face. Junko looked back at me and only smiled and looked kinda turned on.

"Oh~ he looks like mastermind material~!!" Junko said losing composure slightly

"Eww some one shock him..." Rantaro said

"Okay!" Nagito said

Nagito turned on the chair and i only laughed and drooled even more. I wont lie... I actually loved the feeling.

"Stop that." Izuru said

Nagito turned it off as Izuru took off my restraints to the chair. Rantaro only looked creeped out.

"I can't believe i used to know this Shuichi..." Rantaro said shaking his head

"Well i love him.." Junko said

"What should we do with him..." Izuru said

"He isn't quite ready yet so put him back into the rooms in the lab." She said

"Rantaro... since the lab is in your room you get to take him." Izuru said

"Ugh... fine.." Rantaro said

He opened the door and looked at me

"Come on lets go." He said

"Alright." I smiled evilly

I followed him to his room and he led me back to his closet and pushed me in and he walked in closing the door as the floor dropped. I was then lead to a room that looked familiar. The one i was locked in... Rantaro opens the door and shoves me in.

" I'll let you out when Junko tell me to... so you'll have to stay here for a bit." He said

"Okay then Rantaro~" I said flirtatiously

"Uh... right." He said blushing and shutting the door

I was then left in complete darkness. And i sat around and doing nothing for about 30 minutes. After that i began to become restless.... i was so bored beyond belief that I started to open up some of the cuts that Nagito had inflicted on me. It was such a rush but it felt good. I felt a wave of insanity hit me and i started to open every gash and wound i had ignoring the fact that i could die of blood loss. I laughed insanely and began to mutter things and let out what i had felt about everything. A small puddle of blood started to form around me. Which only entertained me further. I wanted to see how long my body could hold out before losing consciousness so I grabbed a knife that i kept in my back pocket and began making the cuts i had bigger in size. After about 15 minutes of this the puddle of blood that i sat in felt 20 times the original size. My body had grew really tired and i passed out.... Only then did i see Shuichi... the good one that is... he only sat there sad and it seemed he ran out of tears to cry. He just looked up at me as he sat there hugging his knees and waiting for me to say something. He was probably waiting for me to insult him but, i had no such desire.

Some day, I promise you...(A Kokichi Oma and Shuichi Saihara story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें