The Detective?

Kokichi's pov

Everything after the flash back everything went black.... it seemed that i fell into sleep paralysis or some sort of coma. I could hear bits and pieces of my surroundings but not 100 percent. I don't know how long I've been like that but it seemed to be an eternity. Was i dead? Is this what hell is like? I then had a flashback...it was pretty unusual and well, weird... the flashbacks didn't seem to match up with one another but they all so far had the detective in it..

~flashback~

"Kokichi I'm home.." Shuichi said

"Okay!" I said

Shuichi walked around and was looking for me as i dug around his stuff and look for something in particular.

"Kokichi where are you?" He asked

"Oh, I'm in your office." I said

He started walking up the stairs to come and see me but, I found the paper I was looking right as he walked in. I then smiled.

"What are you doing?" He asked

"Oh something.." i smiled mischievously

I then grabbed a lighter from inside my pocket and flicked it on and held the paper above the flame.

"W-WAIT ARE YOU BURNING OUR MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE?!" He yelled

"Nishishi~ good luck trying to return me without the receipt.." i laughed

"KOKICHI WE NEED THAT FOR FUTURE REFERENCES!!!" He said

"Well you are a detective... you work for the police and shit they have that stuff on record.... why would they just leave it on a silly little piece of paper anyways.... people lose papers all the time... its not uncommon." I said

"Thats not the point..." he said putting his fingers on the bridge of his nose

"Well its a point i made..." i said

"Right..." he said walking over to me

Shuichi got really close to me like only few centimeters away and looked down at me.... i hated it when he did that... it made me feel insignificant, especially with my pride as an ultimate supreme leader...

"You know it kinda makes me frustrated when you do things like that. I know you do it to tease me...But~" he whispered

Shuichi had put his hands on my waist and drew me closer to him until our bodies touched.

"S-Shuichi...." i said blushing

"...Now its my turn to tease you with something~" he whispered again which sent chills down my back

I then looked at him in the eyes still blushing and put my arms around my neck trying to keep my composure.

"Well i did say you can't return me... so you better use me how you like." I said with a smile

When Shuichi heard that. He put me against the wall and put his hands on my waist. Shuichi pushed his waist against mine and started kissing me. I kissed him back passionately. After a while it turned into a hard core make out. Shuichi pulled away to catch his breath. By this point i had lost some composure. I then looked down at myself slightly and saw that i was erected. Well didn't surprise me that I didn't notice, because i got lost in the moment. Of course Shuichi noticed this and started grinding his hips against me. I moaned slightly and held onto him and started grinding back slightly. He then slid his down to my pants and unbuckled them.