Alt Ending: Kill Switch

Kokichi's pov

"I choose......" Rantaro said shaking

Both me and Shuichi waited for his response Shuichi looked at me with a menacing smile as if he knew what was going to happen.

"I choose Shuichi....and to justify my choice..."

He pulled out a gun and pointed it at me

"You betrayed me Kokichi... thats why i chose him."

Shuichi's smile only grew and he began laughing psychically.

"Nice choice Rantaro. Im pleased with your answer."

Rantaro said nothing and just looked at me with hate.

"Kokichi... what im about to do is your fault and im going to make sure that the remnants of despair kill you themselves."

He turned the gun around as he looked at me.

"Remember this....its all your fault."

I ran at him in desperation hoping he wouldn't do it.

"W-wait don't do this."

I didn't get to him in time. Blood splattered, causing a mess of color to go everywhere. As soon as that happened something happened to Shuichi... instead of his eyes being a deep crimson color they changed into a magenta color. Then out of nowhere i saw a shadow behind him.... it looked exactly like him but the Shuichi i know. He mouthed the words 'I'm Sorry' and disappeared. What is that supposed to mean? Then i also noticed a red mark on the side of his face. It was a Monokuma eye.... something inside me knew that i failed to save him...

"Oh man.... looks like we got a murder on our hands now don't we ahahaha!"

"Shuichi..?"

"Kokichi....you caused this huh?.... aww one of my poor subordinates kicked the bucket... and it was your fault huh, Kokichi?"

"I wouldn't murder and you know that! Shuichi please snap out of it." I put my hands on his shoulders

He pushed me off and smiled evily. Suddenly a Monokuma appeared on his shoulder. I backed away slightly and out of no where the Monokuma on his shoulder pulls out a microphone and began to speak into it.

"Ahem.... ladies and gents. A body has been discovered.... and since i want to cut the search of the culprit.... you're murderer is Kokichi Ouma....and the victim is none other than Rantaro Amami. Please catch the culprit so we can give him a special execution!"

Shuichi smiled menacingly as that speech was said. Usually things like that normally don't scare me but... this was the one i love.

"As a Mastermind I'm not the one who will catch you in fact the minute i leave this room you wont be safe anymore besides i have to plan your execution"

"Shuichi.....please stop this... why do you enjoy seeing this?... what happened to you?..."

He didn't answer me and instead walked up to me. He put an arm around my waist and grabbed my hand leaning me back slightly.

"I stole your heart so now I'm satisfied..... why don't you also submit to me?  You won't die that way unless you don't wanna side with despair....so what will it be Kokichi?"

He smiled and looked at me dead in the eyes. Pained by what he said i started to cry not knowing what to choose....i had to choose between what the real Shuichi wanted and the road of despair this one wants... i closed my eyes tightly and relaxed them slightly once I reached a choice.

"Okay Shuichi.... i made up my mind..."

His face made a weird expression as he answered me

"Oh?... well what is it?"