102 Abduction (1)

A beautiful woman on the sand, her eyes twitching as she slowly gained conscious. Fingers moving ever so slightly, the woman felt
her soaked wedding attire stuck against her skin.

Unknownst to her, a man watched her while admiring her features, wanting to caress her cheeks.

It took a long time, but the woman managed to open her eyes. As soon as she did so, the scorching sun blinded her eyes, instantly making them shut. She turned her head sideways, not caring about the sand under her.

Strangely, the woman's entire body was tired. She felt like someone or something had drained all her energy since she couldn't get up at all.

"Are you alright?" She heard a voice ask.
It was familiar, yet unfamiliar at the same time. She wanted to see who the man was so the woman opened her eyes once again. She was greeted by a man gazing at her with warmth. The man had a bright smile, lying next to her.
She immediately recognized him as the face she had been seeing in different places.

With black short hair and an opened robe exposing nearly all of his torso, Wu Xingxie's eyes stopped at the tattoo of a dragon's head on his right shoulder.

She studied it for a while before realizing who the man really was. Wu Xingxie tried to move away, but the man pulled her closer by the waist. One wanted to get away from the other. The other wanted the first one all to himself.

"You...." Wu Xingxie never thought out of anyone, it was him.

"You know me?" His smile turned into a smirk as he looked into her surprised orbs.

Wu Xingxie didn't answer as she wanted to teleport, but found herself unable to.

Why can't I teleport?

"Don't. I've sealed your magic away for the time being so you can't run away."
The man stated as if he read her thoughts.

Wu Xingxie had no clue what he wanted but she would not give in. How dare he kidnap her on the day of her wedding?

"Bastard! How dare you abduct a lady in the middle of a wedding." She wasn't one to curse but recalling how he had written his moniker on her skin last time, she kept a grudge against him.

The man's expression turned dark at her mentions of the wedding. Swiftly, he turned and pushed her down so that he was now on top of her.

"As your husband, how can I stand to watch you marry another? Don't worry though, because from now on I won't let any man near you." He stated calmly and in a low voice before forcefully kissing her lips. He cupped her jaws and squeezed them, forcing her mouth open. He explored her mouth with his tongue, not missing a spot.

He felt the girl trying to push him away, but he had sealed not only her magic but strength as well, so it was all in vain.

Wu Xingxie felt the man's kiss yet in her head, she wanted him to get off of her. Why was the Black Immortal targeting her?

Why is he kissing me all of a sudden? I don't even know him! Perhaps, he wants to sleep with me? Well, most men are like that.

She didn't care whether he could read her thoughts or not. She couldn't insult him with her mouth so she insulted him mentally.

Black Immortal grew furious at her every thought and stopped. He stared blankly at her and just then, Wu Xingxie saw sadness in his eyes but it faded away instantly.

"Do you really think of me like that? I was only taking back my wife." He stated but Wu Xingxie scoffed at his statement.

"Wife? This is my first time seeing you. Have you gone mad?"

Black Immortal didn't respond but he only looked at her eyes for what seemed like an eternity. Grunting, he slowly got off her and removed the sand from his clothes.

Wu Xingxie remained on the ground with no intentions of getting up. She had no idea where they were but since there was sand, she guessed that they were probably on some kind of beach.

"Where is this place?" Wu Xingxie asked as she turned his way. The man sighed softly as he answered her question.

"An island faraway from the empire."

"What?!" Wu Xingxie was beyond astonished. How did he abduct her without being noticed?

"That's a lie. It takes weeks, even months to leave the mainland. There's no way-"

"I travelled using the clouds. It's much faster and convenient. I can hold you on it."
He knew she doubted him but he told the truth. It took him 3 days to bring her here and he was going to make sure she didn't leave.

"Let's go to the house." Even though he was her abductor, he never once raised his voice at her. Perhaps he was a bit rough when he kissed her because her lips were more red and plump than before.

"I don't want to." Wu Xingxie refused.
There was absolutely no way she would want to have anything to do with him after what he did to her.

"You're going to catch a cold. It's hot since we're at the beach but it gets colder the farther we go." As an immortal, he could not get sick, but as for her, she was still human.

"I don't care."

"Alright then." The man disregarded her comments as he put an arm around her back and the other under her knees.

"How presumptuous!" Wu Xingxie yelled as he lifted her up from her feet. The two vanished from the coast, reappearing in front of a large cave.

Wu Xingxie up at the cave and opened her mouth to ask if this is what he meant by "house" but he answered before she said a words.

"It has different sections which are separate rooms. It has everything that you'd find in a regular house." He carried her inside and brought her to a room.

*****
924k?! Y'all have no idea how Jungshook I am.