105 Abduction (4)

"How many days have I been here?" Wu Xingxie asked no one in particular as she splashed the cool spring water on her face.

The Man didn't lie when he said he'd prepare a bath for her. Currently, she was bathing in a spring which formed inside of the cave.

There was a nearby waterfall which flowed into the spring, attracting her attention. Wu Xingxie found herself swimming towards the waterfall. Although the water was not deep, she was able to swim in it, allowing her to move faster.

Wu Xingxie swam past the waterfall and behold the waterfall lead to an outside lake.

But that wasn't what caught her eyes.

It was the tall trees and various flowers growing on the surrounding land. The sight almost cause her to think it was a different place than before.

"Madam!" An unfamiliar male's voice called out from back inside.

Wu Xingxie turned her head back to the waterfall and thought about if she should return or not.

"Madam?" The voice echoed inside the cave.

"I don't want to return anyways." Wu Xingxie whispered, swimming toward the land.

Luckily she chose to bath with a simple undergarment robe so she wasn't naked.

Stepping onto the land, Wu Xingxie looked around to see where would be a good place to hide.

"Madam, I've brought a new set of clothes for you." The voice once again called out.

It wasn't Him, so Wu Xingxie wondered who he was. Perhaps one of His men?

That was the only explanation for the voice.

Wu Xingxie scanned the area, her eyes landing on a tall tree. The branches were short enough for her to reach and hastily, she began climbing up the tree. Once she was high above the tree, Wu Xingxie settles on a steady branch, leaning against the tree for support.  The voice kept calling for her until she peeled down at the ground and saw a blond male walking around the area.

Wu Xingxie kept quiet as possible, covering her mouth with a hand while gripping the tree with her other. 

"Madam...." The man searched for her but he hadn't looked up yet much to Wu Xingxie's relief.

After a while he moved farther into the forested area , disappearing from her view.

Although the coast was clear, Wu Xingxie didn't want to risk getting caught so she waited for a few more minutes. 

Once the blond man came back and disappeared, Wu Xingxie carefully climbed down the tree. Unfortunately, her wet clothes made it harder and with a swoosh, the female fell towards the ground. Just when she anticipated the impact, Wu Xingxie opened her eyes when she fell two arms catching her. Her eyes met with another pair of eyes staring back at her, a slight smirk on his face.

"You hid so well. Not even my right hand man was able to find you."

Wu Xingxie frowned and struggled out his hold but he held onto her tightly.

"I don't want to be here." She spat, coldly looking into his eyes.

"I know. However you have no choice." He smiled, teleporting back inside the cave.

"Bring the clothes." He ordered and soon, the blond man earlier entered the room with the clothes he was carrying before.

The man set the clothes on the bed and left without a word.

Black Immortal put Wu Xingxie down, with her pushing him away like dirt.

"I don't even want to be near you." She stayed before pointing towards the exit .

"Get out." She demanded and he did so, since she was angry anyways and he didn't want to make her any more mad. Sure, he liked teasing her, but he'd rather she was calm than full of rage.

Once he left, Wu Xingxie reluctantly dried herself and put on the new clothes on the bed.

To her surprise , they weren't Chinese clothing but merely a sarong and two long pieces of cloth, one small and one big.

"Why would they give me this?" Wu Xingxie muttered as she did her best to wear the foreign clothes.

"Are you done?" He called from outside while she was tucking in the top.

"It's none of your business!" Wu Xingxie wrapped the larger cloth over her shoulders and looked at herself in the mirror. She looked the same as usual but with the clothes, she seemed more of a commoner than a noble young lady.

"I'm entering." Black Immortal declared as he walked in but stopped when he saw her. His mouth opened and he stared at her in amazement.

"It's really you. It's really you!" He exclaimed and walked closer, pulling her into an embrace.

"Hey...." Wu Xingxie was also caught by surprise when he started ogling at her but she didn't think he suddenly hug her.

"I knew that one day we'd meet again. Even if I have to wait an eternity, I had hope that we'd be together."

Confused, Wu Xingxie's thoughts were,

"Is he insane? Calling me his wife when we've never even met! What a psycho!"

Black Immortal pulled away but his hands didn't leave her.

"Xingxie, you don't remember now but we promised that we'd always be together and love each other. These years without you were the hardest times for me." His voice laced with sadness, Black Immortal shocked her. It didn't look like he was lying either.

As tears slid down his cheeks, Wu Xingxie looked taken aback and for a second felt bad.

"Don't cry. However these things you say makes no sense to me. We've only met face to face when you kidnapped me....."

"It doesn't matter. Just know that I love you the most in this world. There will never be a man who loves you as much as I do, alright?" He didn't care if he was crying and looked weak or pathetic because she was back by his side. If anything, he only cared what she thought.

***