Chapter 1

[Johnny Stimson, Gimme Gimme]

Gia Florence

My name is Gia Florence. I'm 23 years old, and I am currently living with my family in a huge mansion in Brooklyn, New York. I work at my dad's company as an accountant. It's been one year since I started working there. My dad is one of the billionaires because he owns a famous hotel, which is crazy, I think. So, As you know, my family is kind of rich, but I don't care about the status. For me, whatever our status is, we're still human beings, just like other people out there.

I have five siblings, including me, and I am the youngest one. My first older brother's name is Jack Florence, and he's 29 years old. He is the best brother I could ever ask for because he's so understanding, and the most important part is that he loves me, which is why he is the best brother. Whenever I'm sad, he will always be with me and hear what I am going to say. Jack got married two years ago to his first love. You know what? I am so envied when I know their love was just too strong for each other, unlike mine. They already have one little baby, who is also my nephew. He's 8 months old now. How I wish I could have my own child too.

Secondly, I have another brother named Niall Florence. I love him as much as I love Jack, but Niall is just so annoying. He always finds a way to make me angry at him. He is 27 years old but still acts like a child. He already has a fiancé, which means he's going to get married soon. Lucky him. As you know, his fiancé is so gorgeous, and sometimes I feel insecure about my appearance when I'm with her. But who cares? Everyone has their own beauty in them.

Next, we have twins. Yes, I do have twin brothers named Brandon and Grayson Florence. Having a twin brother is not as easy as you thought; it is because they just love teasing me and building a plan to disturb me just like Niall did to me. Basically, three of them will team up and come up with a plan to prank me. Brandon and Grayson are 26 years old, and both of them do not have girlfriends. So, if you're interested in my brothers, just direct message me. Okay, just kidding, please don't. I'm tired of all of it. I get so many questions that people ask, especially women, and I'm sick of it.

Then lastly, there is me, Gia Florence. I am happy living with my family even though Jack is no longer staying with us because he already has his own family. That means in this big mansion just me, my three annoying brothers, and also my beautiful parents. I am 56, which is the same height as my mom. Even though she almost turns 54, she still looks like she's in her early 40s. She is so lovely and looks young at the same time. No wonder dad loved her so much until now. Next, I have brunette hair from my dad because my mom is blonde. My eyes are blue, but you can see a slight green in them. Many people have said that my eyes are so beautiful, and I am so happy with that compliment.

I have one best friend, Laura Harte. I and she became best friends since we were out of our mom's tummy. Our parents are best friends too. We live not too far from each other. Her house is just 10 minutes away from my house. She's 55 and a bit shorter than me, but that's not a problem at all. She has blonde hair. People always say that a brunette needs a blonde as her best friend. Yeah, here we are, brunettes and blondes. She is quite tan because she loves to go to the beach, especially when it's summer, while I'm not tan; my skin is quite pale.

She has a long-distance boyfriend. They've been together for like two years now, and she always said that I should have one too. I want to have a boyfriend, but the thing is, whenever I get myself a guy, it doesn't last long, and that makes me feel so frustrated. I dated almost ten guys, but most of them didn't work out for me. I always end up being hurt because who doesn't feel hurt when they break up with their boyfriends, especially because of the nonsense and the cliche reasons? I hope my ninth boyfriend will stay with me and we can live happily ever after like I wanted.

Let me tell you about my first boyfriend. When I got myself into a relationship with him, I felt over the moon. Well, who doesn't feel happy when they get their very first boyfriend? At that time, I was in 11th grade, which means this is a high school love story. I dated a guy named Ken Simon. I thought we could be the cute couple of the year, but the thing ended up being so different from what I imagined. The first week was great, just like the second week. Then, when it comes to the third week, something happens that doesn't make any sense. I don't know why his phone was in my bag. When he found out about it, he just said that I am a crazy stalker because I took his phone when I'm clearly not. That's so nonsense. So we broke up.

My second boyfriend is when I'm in my senior year. I was hoping that my senior year would be great and that I would have unforgettable memories, but things also didn't work out for me. My boyfriend's name was Mike Henderson. He is one of the popular boys in school, and we dated for 3 months. A day before our prom night, he cheated on me, which is sucky. I never believed that he would do such a thing to me. When I asked him why, he just said that he found the girl he cheated on much more attractive than me. I had no comment about it. So I ended up being alone on prom night because Laura was having a great time with her partner. Well, that was an unforgettable year. I will remember it until I'm old.

So let's go on with my third boyfriend. I dated him when I was 19, and it was only for 2 weeks, and then he asked for a breakup because he needed to move to another country. I mean, we could have a long-distance relationship, but he said it was just too hard for him, and he thought it would be nice if we broke up. So we broke up. He's a very nice guy with a cute face that makes me fall for him each day, but when things happen, I can't do anything.

The same year, I got myself another one, but this time I'm the one who left him because he's so annoying and clingy, just like a girl. We had just been in a relationship for three days before I left him. Just imagine that he wants me to text him every second when I get home. I mean, yeah, I did send him a text, but he can't expect me to be with my phone all the time. When I replied to his text a bit late, he assumed that I was with some horny boys, which is not true at all. We argued a lot in three days, and I became annoyed with his attitude and decided to dump him. I'm not regretting my decision because who needs a guy who always assumes you're with other guys when you're clearly not?

Then, for my fifth and sixth boyfriends, They all want me for the same reason and motive, which is that they only want my money. I am so sad thinking of how stupidly I have dated guys like them. I thought I was a good girlfriend who helped my boyfriend, who has a problem with money, but I ended up being broken. I cried so bad, and that's the year that I cried so much because I broke up like four times.

And then, I decided to take a break from having a boyfriend for two years, after which I started dating someone back when I was 21 years old. I thought that year would be a great one for me, but it wasn't. I got dumped twice that year, and like usual, I cried. My brother once told me that I needed to get to know the guy that I wanted to date before starting a serious relationship with him, but I didn't hear any of it and ended up being hurt. I went on a few blind dates, but all of them didn't work out at all. We just hooked up, and that's it. No relationship.

This year has started well, and I currently have one boyfriend that I've been dating for 5 months now. I believe that he is the one because I have never been in a relationship this long. His name is Hayes Davies. We met at the coffee shop when I forgot to bring my umbrella and it was raining heavily. He's the one who asked me if I wanted to share an umbrella with him. It sounds cliche, right? Because it is. From there, we became close because we kept bumping into each other in that coffee shop.

Well, this is me, Gia Florence, and my journey to find my Prince Charming.

_______________________________________________________

The first chapter is out! I hope you guys like it so far. Stay tuned for the next chapter.

How's chapter 1?

I hope you guys like it.

Don't forget to

Vote

Comments

Share

*****

Much love from me.

Little Munchkin