Chapter 26

Ayyyy thank you for 700 readers

.............

Elizabeth

I am happy that Lucas actually agrees to stay a night at my house. I know he won't leave me and my son in this situation. I look at the time and it's 8 in the morning and it's still early. I think he is still asleep. I walk to Danny's room to check on him and see he is still sound asleep. I close the door slowly not to wake him up then walk to the guest room where my love is sleeping. I put my hand on the doorknob and twists it and luckily it's not locked. I walk quietly to where Lucas is sleeping and watch him sleeping soundly. I miss waking up next to him and give him a morning kiss. I want him to cuddle me every morning as we used to and I want him to smile at me only. I walk closer to him and touch his hair that falls on his forehead. I miss this feeling and I want to feel this all over again. Just when I about to kiss his forehead, his phone vibrates and luckily it's on silence, so, he didn't hear it. It's his girlfriend. I roll my eyes at it and decided to ignore it but she keeps calling. Then, an idea comes to my mind.

I take the phone and look if he is awake but he still sounds asleep. I walk to the corner of the room so that he won't hear it. "Hello,"

"Um, who is this?" She asks and I smirk at it.

"Lucas is busy right now, I don't think he wants you to disturb him. He is too tired because of last night." I said.

"Hold on, who the hell are you?" She asks and I can say it's getting on her nerves.

"Who else? It's me Elizabeth," I said and there's silence from her. I know she must be so shocked that Lucas is with me and not her. Well, I will get what I want. "Lucas is still sleeping and I think you should stay away from him from now," I said.

"Excuse me? why should I do that? He's my boyfriend and let me talk to him now!" She said raising her voice.

"I don't think so, oh, by the way, stop calling him as your boyfriend because he is mine now. He doesn't need you anymore in his life now. I am here now and I can take care of him. He picks you to be his girlfriend only because he wants to make me jealous. Nothing more than that. He already told me all of his feeling towards me and it's turned out he still loves me. So, stay.away.from.him." I said and end the call. I feel so satisfied right now. I delete all the history of the calls from Gia and make sure everything seems normal.

Now, I have just going to make Lucas hate her too and he will come back to me. I will show him the pictures that I took that night. He will sure hate her because she is cheating. I put the his phone back on the nightstand and get out of the room.

*****

Lucas

I am now at my home. I am getting this weird feeling when Gia don't even text or call me since morning. I wonder if there's anything happen to her or her mother. I even tried to call her but her phone is off. I'm guessing that maybe her phone died.  I put my phone on the table and get myself a glass of water.

I freshen up a bit and doing my works. I have a big project coming up and I have lots of paperwork to be done this month.

Three hours later

I finally finish quite a lot of paperwork and it's time for me to get some rest. I open my phone but there are no notifications from Gia at all. This is weird, she usually gives me a call or text. I decided to call her but she declined it and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. Even I tried a few times, she keeps declined it and this is getting weird. I get up from my set and decided to go to the hospital to see her if she is okay or not.