Chapter 33

Gia

"What is going on here?!" Lucas's voice fills the room. "Gia! What are you doing? Put that glass down! Now!" He said and walk towards me and Elizabeth who is crying asking me to stop.

What is going on here?

I didn't do anything and here, Lucas is blaming me.

"Lucas, I didn't do anything. I swear to god!" I said defense myself because I am the one who innocent here not that psycho.

"I know you hate me, Gia but I never thought you might do something like this," Elizabeth said looking at me. I put the glass down and Lucas comes and checks her head.

"Excuse me?! You're the-" I was cut off by Lucas.

"Enough! Gia, I really can't believe you're behaving this way. You might kill a person! Are you even think about what you were doing?" He said and this time, I can't stop my tears from falling. I can't believe he actually trusts her more than me. Then, a boy comes running towards us crying over her mommy.

"He's here the entire time? Look, I'm not doing all this, you can ask him. He might saw all of it!" I said. He is a little kid and kids will never lie. They will say what they're seeing but then, I couldn't believe what comes out from his mouth.

"She hits mommy, I saw it! I am so scared." He said crying next to his mom. This kid is lying and I can't believe all of this happened to me. Lucas looks at me with disbelief face and carries Elizabeth to bring her to the hospital. I was standing there alone and crying. I can't believe Elizabeth actually trapped me for all this. She did all this to make Lucas hates me and now she did it. Lucas will hate me now and I might not be able to see him ever again.

I take the glass and throw it to the wall. This is so frustrating! I walk out of the house and decided to go home but I want him to know I am innocent. I need to meet him and explain all of it but will he believe me?

I sit in the car and crying. He might don't want to see my face after what happened. This is so unbelievable, she even brainwashed her son to lie to make her plan success. She is a witch! A psychopath! I take my phone and called Lucas but he declined it, of course. He believes all that woman said. I need to tell him the truth but how?

My mind is a mess right now. I can't brain all of this.

*****

Elizabeth

I am satisfied right now. I finally get rid of that woman from my life and even Lucas's life. I know he will hate her after what she has done to me. Also, my lovely son is really good at helping her mother with her plan. My head is hurting so bad but I am okay as long as Lucas will be with me. That woman is so dumb for falling to my trap. I mentally laughing. "Lucas, It's hurt so bad," I said to him who is driving to the nearest hospital. He looks worried and angry at the same time.

"I know, please bear it for a few more minutes, we will reach the hospital soon." He said and driving more faster. I love this and I think I should do more like this.

one hour before

I was furious when I know Lucas going to propose Gia to be his girlfriend soon. I succeeded to make his plan that night got canceled and this time I will do the same. This time, he won't think to propose Gia as his girlfriend anymore. I need to make him hate her but how?

I sit on the couch and think. How to make all this look real. I need to make something that looks like Gia is the one who did it.

After a few minutes of thinking, I still don't have any idea what to do. So, I went to the kitchen and take a glass of water. I look at the glass and then an idea appears on my mind. I think I know what will look like she's the guilty one. "Danny, honey come here," I called my son. I need to make this all real so, I need my son to involve in this. "Okay, mommy wants you to do something," I said and I started to explain to him and he seems to be confused and I hope this boy will help me.

Back to present

I am now in the ward and my head is now in a bandage and laying on the bed. Then, the door open showing my son and Lucas. "Mommy!" Danny said and run towards me. "Are you okay?" He asks and I nod my head then smile at him. I look at Lucas who standing next to me with his hand in the pocket.

"Thank you," I said to him and he nods his head. "Danny, can you go and sit there for a while, mommy needs to talk to Uncle Lucas," I said to my son and he nods his head and goes sit on the couch.

"What happened actually? How come Gia ended up to be in your house?" He starts to ask me questions.

"I don't know how she can get my address. I was so shocked when I see her in front of my door. I let her in and then she starts to threaten me. She said that if I talk to you again, she will do something that harms me and I don't know that she is serious. I walk to the kitchen to bring her a glass of water. I try to calm her down but then I feel something is not right about her. So, I give you a call and luckily you're there early or else, I will be dead by now. She smashed the glass at my head and she looks so mad at that time. I am worried that she might do something to my son but thank god she didn't get that chance." I explain and he seems to buy it.

"Don't worry, I will make sure she won't meet you again."

"What you gonna do?" I ask out of curiosity.

"First, you need to move from there. She might come again and who knows it will be worse."

"I don't have money to buy or rent a new house, Lucas."

"I will let you stay at one of my apartments." I am really winning this time. Let's see how this goes.

________________________________________________________________________________

It's a short one but It will get longer later.

Please do me a favor and click the star if you hate Elizabeth now and want to kill her.

It is coming to the end soon.

*****

Much love from me

Little munchkins