chapter 35

Gia

"Good morning, dad." I kiss his cheek and take a seat next to Grayson. "Good morning to you too Brandon and Grayson," I said and humming on my favorite song. I take the bread and put jam on it.

"Someone in a good mood, today. Care to tell us?" Dad asks and I chuckle.

"Nothing, it's just a new start for my adventure," I said and take a bite of my bread. "You will know soon, oh, by the way, do we have any meeting with Santiago Enterprises?" I ask my dad and he looks at me like I've grown a horn on my head.

"Sis, are you sure you didn't hit your head somewhere last night? I think something is wrong with you today," Grayson said and put his palm on my forehead to see if anything wrong with me.

"I am completely fine, I told you this is a new start of my adventure," I said and they still look at me weirdly. I told my ad that I don't want to be any part of the meeting that included with Santiago's but when I said like this, of course, he will feel weird. Even the twins know it and everyone will look at me weird today. I've been in a good mood today is because I want to start a new adventure to get my heart want.

"O...kay," Brandon said and continue to finish his breakfast.

After breakfast, I drive to the office. I have lots of work to finish by today because Niall is taking a day off. His daughter is sick and he is so worried about her condition. Since he becomes a dad, he always takes a day off and the reason is just the same, it is about his daughter. Nothing else. I am cool with it because I always took a day off and let him alone too. So, it's even for both of us too. I arrived at the company and enter it with a smile. I walk to the lift and after arrives on my floor, I walk to my office then the receptionist called me. "Ms. Florence, I got a call from Mr. Florence to let-"

"Hold on, which Mr. Florence you mean?" I ask. I know five men who hold the same last name. Sometimes, I even got confused when they said only Mr. Florence because I don't know which one. It could be my dad, Jack, Niall, Brandon, or even Grayson.

"Oh, um it's Mr. Jack Florence." I nod my head to let her continue. "He wants you to be attending a meeting for Mr. Niall's behalf since he is not in today," She said and I nod at her. "It's at 9 a.m." She said and I look at the time and it's already almost 8:30 a.m and if I didn't move now, I will be late, knowing this city is full of traffic things. I go back to the lift and on my way to the meeting.

*****

After the meeting, I bought a lasagna and decided to bring it to Lucas because I know he will skip his lunch again. I am feeling nervous to do this but let's just face it whatever the consequences will be. Maybe if that psychopath sees me enter that building, she will be throwing a vase to her head this time. I chuckle imagine how she will react when she sees me later. I drive my car to Santiago's and parking my car after I arrived there.

Here we go, I look at the time and it's not exactly the lunchtime yet. So, that is mean that psychopath is still at her place doing her work whatsoever. I decided to call her a psychopath after what she has done to herself. I mean, of course, Lucas is worth it to fight for but you don't have to be super desperate until you ave to make full drama to make him hates me. I was down and scared he will really hate me but if she has the plans to take Lucas why can't I? Everyone deserves a chance to be happy and like my mom used to say, 'if someone hurts you, that's doesn't mean they win, but it just makes the new version of yourself wake up and ready to fight and make sure this time you'll win.'

I smile remembering her words and make my way to enter the building. Then, I decided to greet my rival before makes my way meeting with Lucas in his office. "Good afternoon, Ms. Psychopath," I said and that nickname really suits her. Since I don't know her last name, I just going to call her with that name. She looks up at me and her eyes widen in surprise. I know she won't expect me to be here standing here with smiling on my face. "I am here to see if your head is still hurting or not. It is still hurt?" I ask with fake concern.