chapter 10

Gia

I've been persuading Lucas to have breakfast with me for the whole week but it's failed. I don't know how to make this guy agree with me and spend time with me. I know he's busy and I am busy too but he even working during the weekend and got no time for himself. Well, by looking at his appearance, I think he spends time for himself too but no time for others. Yes, that's the right thing to say. Call me pamper, I don't care. I already make a move for him like almost two months now and still, there's no progress. Like nothing works out. I almost give up on him but then I remember what I said to Jack and Dad, that I will never give up on him.

It's okay Gia, you can do this.

"Good morning, mom, dad." I greet them as soon as I enter the dining room.

"Morning sweetie." My mom reply and my dad too.

"What about us?" Grayson asks.

"what about you?" I ask back.

"No good morning to us? We are your brothers, how could you ignore us." Grayson fake crying and I just look at him with a bored face.

"Don't be so dramatic, please. I am not gonna buy it. Well good morning to you both." I said and eating my pancakes.

******

"Brandon! Grayson! What the hell?!" I screamed when I see my room fill will marshmallow. I love marshmallow but it's doesn't mean I like it all over my room.

"Isn't it great?" Brandon said while eating the marshmallow.

"Who's going to clean this up!" I ask and they both shrug their shoulders. "Why are you guys acting like this? Please stop all this. This is the weekend and I want to rest!" I said frustrated.

"Well, it's weekend, means that it's prank time. Even you know it."

"No not anymore and please clean all this mess, both of you. I don't have a mood for all this. Not now, not ever!" I said but they just standing there like a statue. "Are you guys kidding me right now? Move your ass and start to clean up dudes."

"Ask the maids do it. Let's go out. It's been a while since we go out together right?" Brandon said and I don't know what is their plan right now. They head just full of pranks and something unbelievable. I never want to trust them when they ask me to go out with them.

"What makes you think I want to go out with you both after all this?"

"Seriously, we are just want to spend time with you and this time no more pranks. We promise. We will wait for you downstairs." They go downstairs and I still don't know whether to believe it or not. I take a few minutes to think about whether I should go or not and then, I decided to go. I sigh and walk into my room to get ready but it is so hard because the marshmallow is just too many. So hard to move and luckily they didn't put it in my walk-in closet or else, I will be fuming at them more than I just did. After a few minutes, I am finally done and Brandon and Grayson are waiting for me in the living room. "I'm done. Let's go." I said and left the house and got into Brandon's car. "Where are we going anyway?" I ask out of curiosity.

"First, Starbucks." Brandon drives to drive-thru Starbucks and we all order our drinks.

"Okay, now where?" He just drives nowhere and then he stops at the mall. "Mall?"

"come on, you're going to accompany us to buy some clothes," Grayson said and I look at them.

"You both asked me out just to accompany you guys to buy clothes?" They nod and I sigh. "How fun."