Chapter 22

It's Elizabeth's point of view guys!

enjoy reading !!

******

Elizabeth

I was walking out of the store then I saw Gia with a guy looking so close and that guy even put his arm around her shoulder. I don't think they were friends if they were that close. 

Wait, is she cheating on my baby?! 

Well, isn't it good? I can get back with Lucas and throw that woman from his life forever. She doesn't deserve Lucas and will never be. I am the one who deserves him and we'll see who's gonna win this.

I take out my phone from my bag quickly and snap a few pics of them. I smirked in satisfaction. 

"Well, well, look who is this," I said making them both turn around to see me. I smile and look at the guy who is with Gia, I can say he is hot and if Lucas does not exist in my heart, I would totally go for him but my heart is taken by my baby, Lucas. "Someone is having fun tonight, huh?" I said and crossed my arm. 

"Excuse me?" She asks. I can see that her face is pissed? annoying? when she knows it's me who she encounters tonight.

  I hate you too and I don't want to meet you too!

"Nothing, I have to go, by the way, have fun you two," I said and just walk away from them just like that. I just want to see how that guy looks and that's it. I got a photos of them even though it's from behind, it's still a proof that she is cheating behind Lucas while he is busy with his company, she is out here with a different guy and having fun. What a bitch! I can't wait to show these photos to Lucas and see his reaction when he knows that his lovely girlfriend is seeing another guy behind his back without his knowledge. That's not so hard to break their relationship. I smile and drive home.

*****

"Mommy is home!" I said as soon as I open the door. My son comes running to me and hugs me. I love my son. He is my life and I can't wait for him to have a billionaire dad and he will be happier that he ever been. My son is growing up so fast and I kinda sad when looking my son is having his own life with his friends and going to school. My heart is wanting him to have a dad again. After Ben's death, he keeps asking me if I am okay and he is taking care of me. He is sad too but he always acts like he is strong in front of me and for five years old kid at that time, he's not a good actor. He is sad too even though his dad used to be mean to me and him too. "Do you miss me?" I ask and kiss his cheek. 

"Of course, I made something for you at school today. Come," He drags my hands and leads me to his room. He shows me his work that he did at school today and this is so cute. A letter for me and a huge love on it. "You like it?" He asks.

"My baby is really sweet. I love it, sweety." I said and hug her. I want to make him happy with a complete family. I will bring you a new dad that will provide us will all you want honey, mommy will get that for you. "It's late, it's time for bed now. Let's go," I hold his hand and walk to the bed. "Mommy will start working tomorrow, I need to find you a nanny soon but starting tomorrow, can you stay at your friend's house for a while? I promise you I will come home early." I said and he spouts.

"I want to go home straight after school, I can take care of myself, please?" He really talks like an adult. 

"It's dangerous for you to stay alone. What if something happens and I'm not here? I only have you and I don't want to lose you, sweety." I said. "You can play with your friend if you stay with him, don't you want that?"