8♡ Little Alien- part 2

Chase's P.O.V

"I don't want to" Kyler screamed, trying to get away from my grip while I picked him up

"Uh-uh, little Koala, what did I tell you? You have to take a bath everyday" I scolded, carrying the little thing thrashing against my hold to the bathtub

It's been a month since Kyler hit earth and let me tell you, he hates taking a bath

Every single day, it's the same.

"Would it make it alright if Rufus bathes with you?" I asked and he immediately stopped wiggling.

He looked at me with a grin and I chuckle, placing him on the ground.

"Alright, go fetch your friend." I said and he immediately disappeared letting yellow glitter on the ground.

Damn, I think I should start a business selling glitter.

He reappeared with a scared looking Rufus.

"Get in the bathtub." I said and he went there, sitting Indian style.

Rufus trembled beside him and Kyler gasped, petting his head.

"Don't be scared, Rufus. You're just taking a bath. No one is going to throw you" Kyler said patting Rufus' head and just like that, the dog stopped trembling, letting out a bark when he realized that we were just bathing him.

Rufus absolutely loved taking baths with Kyler. He was just shocked because Kyler tends to transport him to many unknown places.

Poor little thing!

"Clothes Kyler," I said and his clothes immediately disappeared. I turned the shower and Kyler squealed when water started dripping on his head

Rufus barked, licking Kyle's cheeks while the latter pour bubbles solution in the water.

When the bathtub was filled and the solution was smeared everywhere, Kyler giggled and blew on the bubble, poking some of them.

"Chase, I want to enter inside the bubble so that he can carry me uppp in the skyyy." he said excitedly and I laughed, while telling him that he couldn't do that.

-

I was working on my laptop while Kyler watched t.v when I received a Skype call from Beatrice, one of the managers in my floor.

I sighed and answered it with a blank expression

"Yes, Beatrice?" I said flatly.

The urge to tell her to wear appropriate clothes was really high.

"Hey Sir, uh I wanted to ask when you'd be back?" She asked flattering her eyelashes sweetly. I wanted to cringe but I refrained.

"I'll be back when I want Beatrice. Is there something wrong?" I asked and she bit her lips, thinking she was seductive.

"We miss you sir." she said and that was the last chance for her to be professional.

I was about to tell her off when Kyler ran and jumped on the bed.

"Chase, what's that?" He asked, snuggling against my side and my head turned towards him.

Well, guess that everyone would know I'm gay.

It doesn't matter because the reason I didn't tell anyone about me being gay was that it's none of their damn business and secondly, you don't tell someone you're straight.

"That's a laptop, Kyler," I said softly and he looked at the screen.

"Is that a woman?" He asked curiously and I nodded