9♡ Invocation- [part 1]

Louis's P.O.V

It was night and I was walking home alone. I was shivering and rubbed my hands as I walked into the deserted streets. I could hear strange noises and froze on the spot

The wind blew on my hair and I immediately put on my hat.

I shrieked when I heard the hoot of an owl and a loud howl.

Okay, Louis, you're near your house.

2 minutes louis

You have your Christ's pendant, holy water and purified ring to protect you against a bad soul!

With that reassurance, I clutched the pendant hard and started walking. I saw a man running towards me, something in his hand. My feet stopped moving without my permission as my body trembled. The man was now closer and he suddenly stopped metres from me. My eyes widened when he screamed, looking straight into my eyes.

His body turning to gold as blood dripped from his eyes.

"Take it and protect it" he managed to say before throwing the book towards me. It felt on my leg and all I could do was blink. My eyes widened when he disintegrated into ash. I felt colder than before and could hear small chuckles. Suddenly, my pendant and ring glowed in unison and my eyes Widened when I was surrounded by a yellow bubble.

What I saw shocked me the most. The transparent bubble allowed me to see things I never saw. Three black figure was surrounding the bubble and were revolving around it.

They scratched their hand in unison and when it touched the bubble, a loud screech was heard as they all three disintegrated.

You have three option now Louis,

Run,

run

And

USE THAT NORMALLY FUCKING USELESS LEG OF YOURS AND FUCKING RUN LOUIS.

I quickly sprinted towards my house without looking back. The yellow bubble was still around me and I saw many dark figures roaming. As soon as I opened my door and stepped inside, it disintegrated.

I panted, falling on the ground. I looked around the house surrounded by God's idol, artefacts and holy water smeared around

All I could think was holy shi-

Sorry

Holy Jesus,

Ghost really existed.

A wide grin spread across my face as I looked at the book in my hand.

All those who called me weird, crazy and that I should be locked in a mental asylum,

Fuck you and your mentality!

I removed my phone and dialled the number of Jacob, my best friend.

"Jacob!" I squealed in excitement

"Hey little butterfly," He said and I would have reprimanded him for the name if not for my excitement.

"I found a book and saw souls! My ring and chain saved me! Evil Souls really exist" I squealed in excitement and heard breathing on the line.

"Jacob?" I called but the latter didn't answer.

"Don't do anything, I'll be there in an hour," he said and hung without giving me time to answer.

I pouted and looked at the book in my hand.

Curious, I opened the red book, trying to read but the language seemed foreign.