22♡ Marriano and Alabaster

As you can see, not an original title😂

Oh and yeah, there's something I wanted to tell you. Some asked for new books and since I don't really have idea, I'm going to release a short story book where the stories will have at least 5 chapters.

I've only started writing Emotions(Alex and Iris) and a new book whose plot I'll tell you later.

So, would you be interested or nah?

===================

3 rd P.O.V

Nobody's focus

♡====<<<ooo>>>===♡

"I reject you as my mate!" The woman said in anger and Alabaster's lips wobbled.

"Why?" The king of demons whimpered in sadness, his eyes filled with tears

The woman growled and stomped her foot, pointing her fingers to the King's physique.

"You're not fit to be a king! You're ugly and shorter than me! You're a fucking kitten and you don't have any muscle or anything! Tsk, the king of demon? You're rather the king of weakling" The woman snarled.

Alabaster sniffed and hid in his mind, letting his cat form out. The woman glared at the useless kitten in hatred, curisng fate for giving her such a weak mate.

The king of demon cried when the bond between his mate and himself broke.

The little kitten panted and licked his lips, all emotions he was supposed to feel towards his mate vanished and now, he could be the king he was.

The little kitten hissed at his ex-mate and the woman's eyes widened when the kitten started growing bigger and bigger until he reached around 7 feet tall. His eyes turned red and canines appeared instead of teeth, his fur raising, just like an aggressive cat. Claws of around 40 cm poked out of his paws and his fluffy tail.... Eh...stayed fluffy.

The demon raised his paws and striked it at the woman, his claws piercing through her heart, injecting a poison thar would keep her alive for 2 minutes, slowly corrupting her heart making her feel an intense pain. He pulled his paws back and licked the filthy blood of the woman while the latter screamed in pain, disintegrating after 2 minutes.

The demon, now angry that his mate called him weakling was pissed, his anger increasing. He hissed loudly making the ground shake

"Calm down, my king" A deep voice said and Alabaster turned to attack the man who dared talk to him.

Alabaster saw a tall man, almost close to his kitten's tall height making him freeze. The man had grey eyes full of darkness and lips red as blood.

Alabaster's demon shivered when the man's eyes turned grey with yellow and green swirls

The man reached his fur and the kitten let out a purr when the man scratched his chin with his hands.

"There you go, good kitty" The man whispered with a chuckle. The big kitten returned to his original small kitten size, shivering in fright when he looked at the tall man.

Surprisingly, the man sat, his knees on the ground, patting his legs.

"Come here, little kitty" The man cooed gently and at the affectionate tone, the demon's heart fluttered. He ran towards the man who gently lifted the king in his arms.

"Look at that sweet, little kitty" He whispered, petting the kitten.

The kitten purred and looked at the demon with his gorgeous yellow, glowing eyes.