19♡ Heal Me

If you see Matthias, It's actually Cole. This is a oneshot I wrote in November and never posted it.. Trust me, there's tons of oneshot that I haven't posted since they're incomplete so, this book isn't over yet😂

I'll try make this up to 50 chapters! Hopefully, the ideas would come

I failed to complete what I wrote for this week so, I apologise.

Enjoy this one for the time being.

****

Judikas's P.O.V

****

Brain tumour,

I was diagnosed with Brian tumor last month, 2nd stage.

The doctor said there's only 20 percent chance of survival.

I was in my room, listening to songs with a smile. I wasn't sad of dying and in fact, I wasn't disappointed.

My throat felt dry and I walked downstairs to drink water but the sound of someone's cries made me stop.

My heart squeezed in pain when I heard both my papa and dad cry.

"I don't want to lose my son. He is my first son and will always be, even though he is not from my womb like Chelsey!" Papa sobbed and Dad nodded, tears on his eyes which shocked me because dad was a werewolf alpha and I never saw him cry before.

Both papa and dad were werewolves while I was human because I was adopted. They aged really slow and were almost immortal.

"Do something, Daniel. Fucking do something for him! I don't want to lose him, I'll go insane if he dies. I-l'll fucking kill myself if my son dies" he whimpered and tears filled my eyes.

I ran to my room quickly and closed the door.

I don't want to die!

I didn't realise how much pain my dad will go through if I died, I never realised how much he loves me even though I wasn't his son.

I sobbed and increased the volume of the song so that my parents wouldn't be able to hear me crying even with their werewolves ability.

I wipped my tears and just stared into space.

How can I become immortal too?

Dad can't turn me into a werewolf because at this stage, my wolf will die because my brain is already damaged.

If a werewolf gets cancer or any disease, even H.I.V, the pathogen responsible for the disease is immediately killed so that it doesn't spread across the body but if a human is infected and then transformed to a wolf, it doesn't work.

I got up and walked towards my collection of magical books, grazing my hands on them.

I read every book but I noticed one which I always said I would read but didn't in the end.

Curious, I removed it.

My hand then went to the fifth row and in their respective orders, I pulled the three werewolves books slightly which were connected to a lock behind a wall.

The bookcase opened in the middle and I entered inside the secret room, the one I discovered years ago. The bookcase closed back and I was currently in an ancien study, one which belonged to dad's ancestor.

I turned on the lanterns by clapping my hands. I learnt it when I read the instructions in the wall. Yes, there were instructions.

I sat on the chair around the big table and opened the first page.

Medical Remedies and Magic

My eyes widened and my heart started pounding faster

I don't know why but hope filled my heart.