15♡ Counselling

Joseph's P.O.V

________

"You see that guy over there?" My best friend Johan said with a smirk and I nodded.

"I dare you to have a conversation for more than 5 minutes with him" he said, still smirking and I sighed but then shook my head in amusement.

"Fine! But you have to interrupt me when the five minutes are over" I said with a grin and he grinned back

"Deal"

I tidied my collar, pulled up my sleeve before walking towards the red head. I tapped on his shoulder and he shrieked loudly, slamming his laptop shut with such a force that made poeple around look at him in shock.

I winced awkardly at the situation while he looked at me with wide eyes.

Beautiful.

That was the adjective to describe his eyes.

He had mismatch pale brown and green eyes. When he noticed me staring, he lowered his head subconsciously and his curly golden bangs covered his eyes.

"Yes?" He asked biting his lips and I smiled.

"Well at first, I was here because my friend told me to" I said and his eyes snapped towards me in curiosity

"At first? What incident happened that made you change your mind?" He asked softly and without his permission, I slid on the seat opposite of him.

"I don't know, you tell me about how you manage to attract my attention" I said with a grin and he frowned.

I could still see his green eyes and I notice he tried to hide it with his bags.

"You're a freak" I deadpanned and he looked at me in shock.

"That's what you were expecting me to say didn't you?" I asked with a smile and he blushed but nodded.

"Well my friend, first of all, it's the wonders of the universe. We aren't capable of creating perfect human by someone's Dna. Perfection itself is an imperfection. So, who has brown eyes and who has green eyes in your family?" I asked with a reassuring smile

"Um my dad has green eyes and mom has brown" he replied

"Your eyes aren't a defection. They're beautiful" I stated and he blushed once again.

"I have been talking with you for long without knowing your name. I'm Joseph" I said.

"Um Logan" he replied.

"Hey dude, I'm finally here! Sorry for the delay" Johan said calling me. I looked at him and realised 5 minutes were already gone.

I didn't even realise it.

"You've made me wait for long, Could you wait for some time more? I'm talking to cute guy over here" I replied, looking towards a flustered cute Logan.

Johan looked at me in shock before looking at Logan

"Okay...? By the way, cool eyes! My aunt has one which changes color depending on the light" Johan said with a wave before walking away.

"I'm not an oblivious person. I noticed this guy sitting there for some time so, he lied when he said he made you wait. I noticed you with him when you first came in and I could see him looking at us once a while" he whispered and impressed, I clapped my hand.

"Future Sherlock Holmes?" I asked and he nodded.

"Which post do you want?" I asked and he played with his fingers.

"Private investigator. My dad works as chief and, I'll be given a trial" he said with a shrug

"Aren't you guilty that someone more deserving could have the job?" I said, trying to get on his never and he scowled