24♡ Chapter 3- Little Alpha's Little Mate

Chapter 3- Ezra's story

***

Ezra's p.o.v

***

Once class was over, I waited for Aiden since we were going to eat lunch together.

"Will your friends be okay that I'm eating with you?" He asked hesitantly.

"I have only one friend and it's Daken!" I said with a giggle, blushing when Aiden looked at me with a small smile

"Once you get to know Daken, You'll really like him! He's just protective but that's because he loves me more than anything" I said softly and noticed Aiden glaring at his shoes

"So, you don't like him romantically?" He asked quite angrily and I cringed.

"Ew no, he's my brother" I said, shuddering and he seemed a bit relieved.

When we exit the classroom, Daken was already waiting outside

"Daken, Can Aiden eat with us?" I asked with puppy eyes and Daken smiled.

"Anything you want, my Prince" He replied before glaring at Aiden who was equally glaring at Daken

That made me confuse.

Why are they glaring at each other?

"Come on, let's go eat" Daken finally said after breaking eye contact with Aiden. He held my hand and I entwined my fingers with his.

Aiden narrowed his eyes at our entwined hands but didn't say anything. He just walked along with me and we both started talking about our favourite shows with Daken lost in his thoughts.

Once we started eating, Daken would scold me whenever I would eat too fast plus I even started choking because I laughed while eating.

Damn, I have gag reflex!

How would I suck Aiden's-

Naughty Ezra!!

I thought, shaking my head.

"Tsk, messy boy" Daken said suddenly and I blinked, looking at a giggling Aiden in confusion

Aiden removed his handkerchief and I blushed when he wiped the corners of my mouth before blushing himself while I look at him shyly.

A guy I never saw before arrived and sat next to Aiden, taking the sandwich on his hands. He took a bite of the sandwich and Aiden just rolled his eyes without protesting while that guy ruffled Aiden's hair making Aiden grumble in annoyance.

I frowned when I noticed how close they were sitting

Who was this guy?

Didn't Aiden said he didn't have any friends?

Does this guy like Aiden?

Does Aiden like him?

I pouted and glared at the boy who was sharing the same sandwich with Aiden.

"Hi" I finally said and the guy stopped eating, looking at me with a raised eyebrow

"Hi yourself" He replied in a deep voice and I looked at Aiden, wanting him to introduce me to his aquitaince.

"This idiot is my brother, Zeker. He joined school last week" Aiden said softly and when I turned to look at Zeker, I saw him stare at my brother with a smirk.

Zeker was Aiden's brother!!

A smile tugged at my lips at that.

Zeker looked like those typical bad boy wearing a black leather jacket. He was packed with muscle and had a rose tatoo on his neck. His hair was dark black and his eyes were pale brown. He was hot but my type were cute and shy boys!