18♡ I am confused

Unedited with grammatical mistake! I apologise in advance.

Emmeth's P. O. V

==========

I sighed tiredly, stuffing my clothes in my gym locker. I fucking hated gym and it wasn't because I was short and weak-

Eh no,

It was.

I was 5'4, really short for a boy and many people thought of me as gay but I swear I wasn't!!

Okay, what I do know was that, all the characters in books that said that they weren't gay, ended up being gay.

So technically,

I'm gay and I just..... don't know it?

Or I'm gonna marry a man but... No homo?

What the fuck does that even mean,

I AM CONFUSION!!

Yes, I did pass English.

But I'm not even straight-

I squeaked when I felt a hard chest press against my back. I heard a deep chuckle and a pair of muscular, buffy arm snaked around my waist.

Jason.

"Hello, my cute little pouting puppy" Jason whispered huskily and my face turned red.

The 6'1 boy bent down and pecked my neck, pressing his baby maker into my butt making me squeal when I could feel his bulge.

"Jason, L-let me go!" I exclaimed, trying to pull away from him. He chuckled and his hand loosely went down my waist. My breath hitched when his large hands cupped my butt cheeks and I bit my lips as he started squeezing them, chuckling into my ear.

"Admit it, you're gay, my cute little puppy! Come on, say that you're gay and i'll make you mine" He whispered

You know about the stories where the popular jocks are straight and a gay nerd make him realise that he's gay?

Well,

Jason was the popular jock who was openly gay.

Everyone knew he liked the same sex yet, no one bullied him or hated him.

As for me,

I wasn't gay-

Eh,

I was gay and I still hadn't realise it..

Except that I'm not gay yet, and, I don't like girls either

Fuck this is so fucking confusing!!

"what are you thinking, baby?" he asked and this time, I shoved him away, an annoyed expression on my face.

"let me change in peace!" I growled in anger and he smirked.

"I don't know what's stopping you". He said innocently making me sighed.

I tried to ignore him and removed my shirt, shivering when the cool air made contact with my sweaty skin.

I opened my locker, jumping in shock when it was slammed shut.

I was pushed against the locker, my back hitting it with a thud. I looked at Jason in shock, only to see his face flush.

His pink lips were parted and he started at my body like of it was something mesmerising.

"Fuch, how can you be so fucking sexy?" he growled huskily and I bit my lips to prevent a moan from escaping.

His pale hands roamed around my dark coloured body, grazing my brown nipple. Mr breath hitched when he started to lean close. A whimper escaped my lips when he took one my nipples on his mouth. He circled it with his tongue making me moan