7♡ He is my future

Date: 22 Feb 2019

See this gap with no number 7? Well, after almost 3 months, it's finally going to be filled😂

T

here you go guys! I completely it for the two of you who asked me and I hope you'll like it.

Word count: 5.0k+

Another thing, someone asked me if I took request and I told them that I'll see if I can write it but I actually couldn't since I didn't 'feel' like it. I write for fun and not because I want to be a writer. So, No, I won't take request unless if it's you guys asking for a part 2 of something, if, I can think of something though!

Eh, Do I owe you a second part of something else?

♥💙♥

Sam's P.O.V

♥💙♥

"Sam, I am bisexual and I like Erik. I'm not going to date him because of a dare! I will ask him on a date because I want to" he said in determination, shocking me even more.

"You what?" I asked i shock

He liked the boy who dared say no to me?

How can he do that to me?

"You heard me"

"If you want to date him, you'll lose me. I don't want a faggot as a friend." I stated, knowing he cared about me enough.

The word 'faggot' was an irony since I like guys too. I just said it because my mom was a homophobe and even racist woman.

I knew that Daniel would choose me!

"Yeah? Well, I know the supposed faggot rejected you, Sam! I know you wanted me to break his heart because he rejected you but I won't break his heart, I'll cherish his heart and I'll make sure that this time, I will have Erik safe and sound, away from your revenge" he said in anger before walking away.

He chose him.

He didn't chose me either.

Who would choose me?

My own mom never looked at me in the eyes

I was a fucking mistake

I am going to lose my only friend too because of this stupid pride.

I didn't like Erik anymore. I just wanted to teach him a lesson.

Dan suddenly opened his arm and I immediately hugged him, the fear of losing my friend making me vulnerable.

I can't lose him; my only best friend

"I'm sorry" I whimpered

"It's okay Sam, I won't leave you. Oh and Sam?"  He said making me look at him.