24♡ Chapter 1- Little Alpha's Little Mate

Hi, for some reason (regarding studies and all), I won't do the short story book unfortunately. I'll have to update that one plus this one shot book and honestly, I can't because this year just got harder academically.

So, I'll just post it here itself, it makes no difference.. So enjoy

It's only like 3 chapter for Ezra and 2 or 3 for Daken.

Chapter 1: [Ezra's story]

-------

Ezra's P. O. V

17 Year old Ezra and Daken

-------

I brushed my blonde bangs off my face, licking my dry lips. Someone collided against my small frame making both of us let out a squeak.

"Sorry!" The person apologised , his grey eyes staring into my pale brown ones. I bit my lips and nodded while he stared at me in awe, a pink blush starting to appear on his cheeks.

"W-what?" I asked shyly and started playing with the thread of my pink sweater.

"N-nothing" He mumbled, rubbing his neck awkwardly.

"Ugh Prince, I need your- eh, who are you?" My brother said, snaking his hand around my shoulder protectively.

The guy, Aiden Matthew, a new kid that arrived last month stared at me, his short frame almost matching my 5'4 frame. He had grey eyes, brown hair and he looked so cute!

He was like an inch taller than I was

"A-Aiden" He said and I looked at my brother

"Well Aiden, is something wrong?" My brother asked with a raised eyebrow. That scared the already frightened boy even more

"N-no! Uh I'm gonna go now, bye E-Ezra" He whispered shyly before waving at me. He turned around, walking away and my eyes unconsciously went to his round ass making me squeal, covering my face with my own palms.

Stop staring at his ass, Ezra!

Then I realised something,

He knows my name!!

My brother chuckled, ruffling my hair making me whine, pouting.

"I saw that, naughty Ezy! Awe, my little princey Ezra got a tiny crush on a tiny boy!" He cooed making me blush, covering my face with my sweater paws.

"Meany!" I whined, stomping my feet and he chuckled, patting my head

"Alright, let's drop you to your classes, okay? No talking to big boys or over excited girls that wants to see a bad boy fall in love with you. Don't let them push you in front of Jake so that he fall in love with you AND If someone pinches your cheeks, hit their no-no parts, even if it's a girl" My brother said making me glare at him

"I'm not mean like you!" I grumbled and he chuckled

"Suits you! Don't come and complain when your cheeks hurts" He snorted, pulling me by my hands.

My step- brother was really protective over me. He has been by my side since we were both 4 years old, never talked to anyone, always giving an unapproachable vibe. He was guarded and reserved and the only person to whom he has ever smiled was me.

I love my brother so much but sometimes, I really don't like him when he scares people like he just scared Aiden!

"Bye little bro, wait for me here okay?" He said with a grin and I nodded, standing on my tip toe to peck his cheeks

"Bye" I whispered with a smile entering my class. My usual place was taken by a girl making me pout, storming to the seat at the back.

I hated when people took my place.