READ THIS! FOR REAL❗️❗️

So, y'all let's have a little chit chat before you guys actually read this story.

To start off I honestly think this book sucks and needs soooo much work. And that's coming from me and I'm the author. I wrote this when I was in middle school so a lot of it doesn't make sense or is mad cheesy.

Imma point out a few things before you read this book, and if you still want to read it after this then it's on you🤷🏾‍♀️

1. There is no sex scenes! Nada. Nothing. Lemme repeat that before y'all go in the comment section on some dumb shit. THIS BOOK HAS ZERO SEX SCENES❗️❗️❗️

Like I've said I was in middle school when I wrote this whole series basically and I was not thinking about sex what so ever. Even now it feels weird to write sex scenes and if I had someone to write them for me I would let them do it instead cause I hate it.

Any takers?👀😂

2. The main character Aaliyah comes off as a bitch and ghetto as hell. Oh well! She gets better through the series if y'all actually read it.

3. 🛑The really important one so y'all heffas better read this part. This book has hella grammar mistakes and spelling mistakes! Lemme repeat that again hella mistakes❗️❗️ You've been warned so no need to point it out.🛑

4. This book details unnecessary stuff like the persons outfit every chapter. Why? I don't know. Must've thought that was poppin back then😂

To keep it real with you guys I actually hate this whole series but I keep it up because people still comment and vote. I've thought about editing this book but I rather just rewrite the whole thing cause it's just a mess overall.

The whole series is a mess, I would say y'all could just skip the first two and go straight to the third book but even the beginning of that book is still childish as hell and it's some key points y'all need in the second one.

If y'all make it to the third book you can most definitely tell the change when you get to certain chapters. But if you do choose to skip to the third book I think it would be pretty easy to catch on (Read the last 3 or 4 chapters. Most defiantly read chapters 5 and 14 as well in the 2nd book only if you skip to the 3rd book).

I won't delete this series because people still read it as I've already stated. Just don't come commenting on the things I've already pointed out especially after I warned y'all heffas.

Anyway enjoy this book the best you can if you choose to go ahead and read it!

Much love, TT💋😊