(28)

AALIYAH POV:

"Brayden where's the cough drops?" I asked. I think my ass done caught a cold my head hurt like hell, my nose running like crazy, I keep coughing like a mother fucker, and my damn throat hurt. This shit just ew.

"Did you check the medicine cabinet?" Brayden asked.

As soon as Brayden said that I flew to the medicine cabinet looking for the cough drops and anything to help my ass fell better. I think I'm have to go to the doctor but I sure as hell don't feel like going no where but this cold or whatever it is, giving a bitch hell. After I found the cough drops and medicine I took my ass a long hot shower. When I got out the shower I put on my lotion then my boy shorts with a sports bra, I went to the closet and put on my Pink sweatpants with my Pink sweatshirt. For my hair I just threw it in a sloppy bun and slid on my Jordan slides and jogged my ass down stairs.

"You ready?" Brayden asked.

"Yeah." I said. We went to Brayden black Audi R8 and drove to the doctors that was about 30 minutes from where we live. 

When we got to the doctors I signed myself in then went and sat with Brayden in the waiting area, we waited for about 15 minutes till they called my name. They weighed me and all that good shit and sent me into one the rooms.

"Hello Ms.Aaliyah, I'm Nurse Betty can you tell me what brought you here today sweetie." This nice southern brown haired nurse said.

"My head is stopped up and my throat is sore, and I can't stop coughing." I said. By time I finished saying all that my throat was burning and I was having a coughing fit.

"Alright hunny open your mouth wide for me." Nurse Betty said as she swabbed my throat.

"The doctor will be in here soon, I hope you feel better hunny." Nurse Betty said with a smile and walked out.

"You look so tired ma." Brayden said while looking at me.

"I feel tired as hell right now too." I said while yawning.

We heard a knock on the door and a white man who looked to be in his mid 40's came in the room with with a computer and a folder.

"Hello Aaliyah, I'm Doctor.Smith." He said holding out his hand for me to shake.

"Nice to meet you." I said shaking his hand.

Doctor Smith started doing the regular annoying doctor shit before he told me what was wrong with me like I just wanna know what I got not all this other shit.

"Well sweetie you have an upper respiratory chest infection and strep so I'm gonna prescribe you antibiotics and noise spray to help your nose open up then everything else you can use Tylenol and Ibuprofen stuff like that." Doctor Smith said.

"Hope you feel better sweetie and you can get your papers for your medicines up front where you pay your bill." Doctor Smith said then left the room.

Me and Brayden walked up to the front with his arm around waist, we paid our co-pay then the lady handed us our papers and we left. Brayden dropped me off at home so he could go get my medicine filled. When I got in our room I stripped to just my sport bra and boy short and laid in the bed and knocked the fucked out. 

BRAYDEN POV:

After I dropped Liyah off I went to Wal-Mart to drop off her prescriptions they said it would take about 20 minutes to get them filled so I left and headed to the trap. When I got to the trap I parked in my parking space then I went straight to my office.