(10)

AALIYAH POV:

This morning I woke up at 7 I'm skip and go down to the other side of Atlanta to talk to J my mom not at home so I don't got to explain why I'm skipping. I took a shower in my RIO soap then got out and brushed my teeth then I went to my hair and make-up area I re straighten my hair then added eyeliner,mascara and my clear lip gloss. Then I went to my closet and picked out my black Bandeau with my red varsity jacket with the letter A on the left side with my name written on the back then I picked up my bleached black skinny jeans with my Jordan Spizike red and black then I grabbed my black chain with my red hoops. I grabbed Daisy(If you don't remember her all red 45 pistol.) and stuck her in my waist then I went down stairs ate a bowl of Frosted Flakes then headed to my all black Audi R8 bumping Hold You Down by Dj Khaled.

When I got to the trap house I seen two security guards Jack and BM, Jack is a skinny but got a little muscle type of nigga but he got nice aim now BM is short for Big Man this nigga huge as fuck and he got them hands and nice aim he use to be a pro boxer but he got an a accident and had to quit.

"Is that little Aaliyah?" Jack said.

"Jacky! I missed yo ugly ass." I said as I gave him a hug.

"You forgot about me Liyah?" BM asked.

"BM I could never forget about yo big ass." I said as he gave me a hug and laughed at me.

"But is J in?" I asked.

"Yeah he in the back office. You remember where that's at?" Jack said.

"Yeah but I'll talk to yall negros later." I said as I walked off.

I walked down this long ass hallways seen the hoes making drugs and niggas counting money I seen a few I use to chill with when I dated J and said my hey's. When I got in the office I didn't even knock I just opened that bitch and J pointed his gun at me. Did this nigga really pull a gun on me?

"Jayveon Carter if you don't put that damn gun down and out my face." I said.

"Oh shit my bad Liyah." He said as he put his gun down.

"But how you been ma." J asked as he looked me up and down.

"I'm good with yo thirsty ass." I said sitting down.

"Still rude as fuck I see." 

"Still thirsty as fuck I see." I said with a smirk.

"What you want Liyah?" He asked with a sigh.

"Why you trying to start a gang war?'' I asked.

"With who?" He asked with a eyebrow raised.

"King B gang the Murda Killas also known as Murda Mafia." I said.

"How you know about that?" He asked.

"You don't need to know all the shit answer my question Jayveon." 

"Look you already know why I'm doing it to be at the top."

"The top? Nigga for what?" I asked.

"Better money and better connections."

"Nigga you want to get killed?" I asked with my right eyebrow raised.

"Nah I just want the money and connections."

"Jayveon this one fight you and I both know you gone lose." I said.

"You so sure?'' He asked with a smirk.

"Nigga you know you are." I said.

"You may be right but I ain't going down without a fight."

"You a real fuck nigga right now when you get so damn money hungry huh? You living well got enough money to last a life time but yet still trying to take someone shit down knowing yo ass about to die you only fucking 18 Jayveon." I said.