(15)

AALIYAH POV:

 It was now friday and I woke up around 11 and went in my mama's room and just laid in the bed with her and right now we looking at Touched By Angel on TV. I remember watching this show when I was younger with my mom and dad it brought back great memories. The TV show went on commercial and me and my ma started having a conversation.

"How you and Brayden hunny?" My ma asked with a smile.

"Were good ma I mean we went on like 4 dates that wasn't official and I'm going on my 2nd official date with him tomorrow at 9." I said looking at her.

"You like this young man don't you baby?" My ma asked.

"I do ma and I'm ready to give him a chance, after that talk we had realized you were right I needed to give him a chance because he won't wait forever." I said.

"That's good baby but I already knew a mother knows hunny." Ma said with a light laugh.

"Ma when you first met daddy what did you think of him?" I asked.

"Hunny! When I first met your daddy I ain't want him he was the thug that every little hoe wanted and I didn't want to deal with drama. Your daddy was a fine man now he was light skin with gray eyes and had little curls on top of his head and his tattoos just made him much more sexier." My ma said with this happy smile on her face. I loved when she talked about daddy her face just lit up and was like she was a teen again.

"What made you want him?" I asked.

"One thing about your daddy he didn't stop till he got what he wanted, now I didn't make it easy on him I made that man work to take me on at least one date and when we went on our first date I got to know him for him sweet,funny,and one lovable man. Once I got to know him and his personality it drew me in more making me want to know every little thing about that man." My ma said.

"Ma I hope one day I will get to have what you had with daddy." I said with a smile.

"You will sweetie one day just gotta wait for the right one." She said while looking me dead in my eyes and giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Come on lets go get dressed I wanna have a mom and daughter day." She said while getting out the bed and headed into the shower.

I went in my room and went to take a shower with my new Lavender Vanilla body wash after I got out the shower I brushed my teeth and went to go put on my Lavender Vanilla lotion then I put on my red underwear and bra set. I went into my closet and found my red high waisted pants with with my black Infinity shirt with the infinity sign in sliver and my black UGG boots and with 3 bows on the back. I went to my hair and make-up area and applied my eyeliner,mascara,and clear lip gloss then straighten my hair. For my accessories I put on my black pearl studs with my Royal S sliver chain then grabbed my sliver Charm bracelet. I grabbed my leather jacket and my black,white,and red Coach bag.

I went downstairs where my ma was down there waiting for me looking on point she had on black skinny jeans and a white shirt tucked in with her leather jacket with her black Red Bottoms with her all black MK bag.

"You ready hunny?" Ma asked grabbing the keys to her white Lexus IS 250.

"Yeah ma." I said following behind her.

"Where we going?" I asked putting on my seat-belt.

"Out to eat first." Ma said then turned on her R&B station.

I just chilled out for the rest of the ride till we got to the restaurant we were going too. I heard my phone vibrate indicating I had a text.

B Bear: Hey ma.