(5)

Edited

BRAYDEN POV:

I was awoken this morning by my annoying ass phone ringing. Why the hell are you calling me so early? I still got an hour of sleep left before I have to wake up for school I thought while I looked at my Samsung Galaxy S5 and Devon's name popped up.

"What nigga?" I asked irritated as hell into the phone.

"Yo, my bad for calling this early but I got some information about the shooting at Rich's party so after school we need to go to the trap." Devon said.

"You couldn't have text me that shit?" 

"I could but I didn't want too." This bitch nigga I swear really making me wanna murk his ass

"One bitch nigga." I said as I hung up on him and took my ass back to sleep for an hour before I gotta get up.

I was awoken this time by my annoying ass alarm clock. I got up and hopped in the shower for 10 minutes then brushed my teeth and walked out with my towel tied around my waist. I went and picked out my my Polo underwear with my Jordan basketball shorts with a red and white Aztec wife beater and my red and white Nike elite socks with my black and white Jordan slides. I put my gold cross chain on with my gold Rolex and my gold earring in my left ear.

"Morning ma." I said as walked down stairs and kissed her cheek. 

"Morning baby." She said as she continued to cook.

"Aye, you seen this?" My little brother Lou asked handing me his phone. It was an IG video of Aaliyah going off on Lashonda. That shit was funny as fuck but why that dirty bitch claiming me? I thought her hoe ass learned in classed.

"Damn Aaliyah went in on her ass." I said to Lou.

"Bruh, she sexy as fuck with her thick ass. I would get with that." Lou said with a sly grin on his face.

"Nigga fall back she mine and you ain't getting shit that thick ass all for me." I said to his thermin ass.

"Aye, y'all better watch y'all mouths before I bend y'all both over my knee and whoop y'all asses." My mama said. 

I got one question and that is; how she gon' tell us not to cuss then she start cussing at us?

"Sorry mama." We said. After that she passed out breakfast and we ate our food after we said our grace.

"So who this girl y'all talking about anyway?" My mama asked.

Lou took out his phone and showed her an IG picture of her.

"She a beautiful girl. What's her name?" My mama asked me.

"Aaliyah, she's different from the rest of the girls I usually mess with. I mean She made me work to get her number and most girl would of gave it to me without me even having to asking." I said. I think that's what draws me into her more because I actually I have to work for her something I'm not used too. Something different.

"Well she's a keeper son I wouldn't mess it up with her. She doesn't seem like all the other fast girl y'all done brought over here." My mama said. Which is true cause Aaliyah is way different from them other hoes trying be wifey.

"Yeah I know mama but I gotta go love you." I said as I kissed her cheek and headed out to my black F-150. This truck is a beast man, this my baby right here. Shit, if I could marry this truck I would.

When I got to school I headed up to where Devon and Yori were and we all were chilling and talking till I seen Aaliyah all black Hummer pull in the parking lot drawing more attention to her. Shawty was looking fine as hell. She had on some ripped skinny jeans that made that ass look just right, Last King shirt with no selves, and her Jordan Taxi 12's. Her hair was straight and her makeup was simple just how I like it.