(4)

Edited

AALIYAH POV:

It was now Monday sadly and the girls left yesterday. I woke up to my annoying ass alarm clock so I got up and did my hygiene. I brushed my teeth, put on some Rio lotion from Victoria Secret, and put my hair in a bun. I got dressed in my black sweat pants with 'Pink' written on the butt part. Then I put on my Jordan hoodie, my Jordan Oreo's, and  grabbed my Jordan book-bag. I went down stairs and my mom was cooking breakfast but I wasn't hungry so I grabbed a piece of toast, kissed her cheek, told her bye, and I loved her. I got in my Hummer and started listening to Lonely by Speaker Knockerz. Bumping all the way to school. 

When I got to school I was looking for Zaria and Bre and I found them by our lockers. They were looking cute I thought while walking up to them. Zaria had on this Maxi Skirt with the sides cut up with a white crop top and her blue sandals and Bre had on all black skinny jeans with this white, gray, and black shirt with the back cut up with her all white Air Forces.

"Well don't you two hoes look cute." I said with a smile.

"Don't you look like a bum." Bre said trying be a smart ass. I just flicked her off.

We all went to first period which is math lawd knows I can't stand that bitch she's just so rude. When we got in first period we went to straightness to our seats in the back and Ms.Fargo walked her big bird looking ass up in here. 

"Morning class." Mrs.Fargo said. I laid my head down on the desk and went to sleep but sadly I was awaken by this rude ass lady in my face trying be smart. By asking me what's 9+10 since it was the next step in the equation. So me having a smart ass mouth I said 21 like the kid in the vine and that big bird looking ass hoe kicked out and told me to go to the office cause I 'caused a class disruption.'. Bitch please you caused me a disruption when you got in my face waking me up about some dumb ass equation.

I was just wondering the hallways for the rest of the period. I walked by the other math teacher class for seniors,  he's a cool dude. I seen Devon so I started making beats on the door while making faces. He seen me and started rolling, he got kicked out so now we both wondering the hallways.

"Da fuck you come to my math class making faces for?" Devon asked laughing.

"Cause my math teacher her ol Ms. Big Bird looking ass kicked me out." I said while he started laughing at me again.

"You got me kicked out and shit. Yori and Brayden still in there, they ain't see yo dumb ass." I rolled my eyes at Brayden name.

"Oh well no one told yo ass to start rolling." I said while looking through my IG on my phone.

"Well nigglet lets head back the bell bout to ring." Devon said throwing his arm around my shoulders. We started heading back when we got to the class room the bell wrung so we were waiting for them to get out they're class. When they came out Devon went straight to his boo Bre. We were just hanging around talking till the 5 minute bell wrung and we went our separate ways. 

I was heading to my 2nd period which is Bio. This class ight but I don't have none of my friends in here so I'm pretty bored in this class. My lab partner she's a skinny white girl with long strawberry blonde hair and green eyes. She's cool, she acts black tho, and she's the only person I really mess with in this class her name is Ashley.

"Aye, gurl you going to the back to school party tonight?" Ashley asked. To be honest I didn't even know there was a party tonight but I might slide through.

"Whose throwing the party? I didn't even know anyone was having one."

"That cute light skin nigga he's sorda nerdy but he got that thug look to him." Oh that nigga annoying as fuck. His name is Richard Marts I don't fuck with his ass like that. He has Ray Ban frame type of glasses, he's light skin with little curls on top of his head, and he has blue braces. His family is rich as hell but I can't lie his parties always be on point.