(12)

BRAYDEN POV:

 It's now Sunday and me and Devon at Yori's house chilling passing the blunt but my mind is still on Aaliyah and what she told me. I can't believe that bum ass nigga her ex.

"Aye fuck nigga what you thinking bout?" Devon asked while blowing out his smoke.

"What Aaliyah told me." I said

"And what did she tell you?" Yori asked with his eyebrow raised.

"J Prince her ex.'' I said while taking a long drag of the blunt.

"Lil sis Aaliyah?" Yori asked.

"Nah I'm talking about the singer Aaliyah, yes nigga." I said.

"My bad nigga damn." Yori said then smacked his lips.

"You in your feelings or naw?" Devon asked while smirking.

"Naw bitch nigga." I said.

"But you for real?" Devon asked.

"Serious as a heart attack." I said.

"Damn man that's why she ditched Tuesday." Yori said while rubbing his chin.

"Yup." I said while blowing out O's.

"Well what you gon do?" Devon asked.

"Ain't shit I can do." I said.

"Well what we gon do about J Prince?'' Yori asked.

"I ain't doing shit till he make another move and If he do make another we kill him and his gang all this time." I said while grabbing my keys.

"I'm out one." I said while dapping them.

After I left Yori's house I went to McDonald's to get my ass something to eat shit that blunt be having a nigga hungry. When I got to McDonald's I order a Big Mac with a large fry and 3 cookies and a large Powerade. This thirsty hoe at the window was trying to flirt like bitch I just want my food not you or yo number. When I finally got my food I went home and tore that shit up after I ate I went up stairs and just stripped down to my boxer and took my ass to sleep.

                                                         -NEXT MORNING-

I woke up around 7 and did my hygiene and picked out my True Religion jeans with my Last Kings shirt with cheetah print sleeves with my cheetah print snapback and my Air Jordan 5's then I sprayed my Polo cologne. I went down stairs no ones was there so I left and headed to school listening to No Type by Rae Sremmurd. When I got to school I seen Yori,Devon,Bre,Zaria,and Aaliyah in the court yard so I walked my ass over there.

"Killa B!" Devon said as I dapped him.

"Wassup nigga." I said.

"Aye ma." I said to Aaliyah wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Hey Brayden." She said looking up at me with a smile.

"Well the bell about to ring so we gon head to first period bye guys." Zaria said while dragging Aaliyah behind her and Bre following behind them.

"They going to talk shit." Devon said while shaking his head while me and Yori agreed with him.

When the bell wrung we headed to our first period ready to get the day over with.

                                                                            -SKIPS TO AFTER SCHOOL-

I got a text from my mom during school to come straight home, for what Ion even know. When I pulled up to my house I seen a sliver Mustang parked in the drive way which is weird as fuck because we don't even own a sliver Mustang. I grabbed my gun from the glove department and stuck it in my waist and walked inside the house when I got inside the house I heard talking in the kitchen.