(20)

AALIYAH POV:

I woke up and was still on Brayden chest with his tight ass grip around my waist, I tried to get up but every time I moved his grip got tighter.

"Brayden." I said poking his pink lips.

"Wassup?" Brayden asked.

"Uh, I need you to let me go so I can use the restroom." I said still trying wiggle out his grip.

"My bad ma." Brayden said then let me go. I went in the restroom to pee I had to pee so bad after I used the restroom I brushed my teeth then got back in the hospital bed with a sleeping Brayden. I grabbed the remote and see what I could find good on this ratchet ass TV. I seen they had Disney Channel so I kept it on Disney and they were having Disney Replay and That's So Raven was on so I'm like hell yeah.

While I was into the show I heard a knock on the door I told them to come in and It was the doctor he was a old white man with gray hair.

"How you doing Ms.Ruiz I'm Doctor Finn." He said holding out his hand for me to shake, I shook his hand with my good hand. 

"I'm good but when can I leave?" I asked ready to be out this bitch.

"Well ma'am you can leave today your mom already signed your papers so your good." Doctor Finn said.

"Thank you Doctor Finn nice meeting you." I said.

"You too have a nice day." Doctor Finn said then left.

I got out of the hospital bed and went to get my overnight bag then I headed to their shower. I showered in my Dove soap while I was in the shower I wet my hair and put leave in conditioner in there after I got out the shower I dried off and put on my Cocoa Butter lotion. I went to my bag and grabbed my my gold and black crop top that says 'Flawless' then I grabbed my black and gold training jogging pants that says 'Flawless' on the side of each leg.

"Brayden!" I yelled from inside the bathroom. 

"Yeah?" He said in his I just woke up voice and let me tell you that voice was sexy as hell.

"Can you help me with my shoes?" I said holding up my Air Jordan Retro 13's gold and black.

"Yeah hold up." Brayden said it sounded like he was getting off the bed.

Brayden came in the bathroom and put on my shoes on for me I told him thank you then Brayden went to brush his teeth and slip on his shoes.

"Are you taking me home?" I asked.

"Yeah." Brayden said while grabbing my overnight bag and his keys. I grabbed my MK purse and followed behind him.

"Bye ma." I said kissing her cheek.

"Bye baby." My mom said.

"Oh yeah mom how long do I gotta have this sling on?" I asked cause this bitch annoying.

"It should be off before Thanksgiving." My mom said.

"Alright love you bye." I said walking to where Brayden was. We walked to his Escalade and Brayden opened the door for me and helped me get in.

"You need a hair cut." I said looking at his mess of curls.

"I know." Brayden said running his hand over his hair.

"Aye we gotta stop by my house so I can change and shower." Brayden said. I just nodded my head and relaxed the rest of the way to his house.

When we got to Brayden house Lou was in the living room chilling Brayden told him wassup and went up to his room.