(25)

AALIYAH POV:

I woke up and did my hygiene and then I remember we were going to that club opening today. I went downstairs to see Brayden leaning on the counter top eating a fruit salad.

"Hey ma." Brayden said as he seen me come down stairs.

"Hey Brayden." I said as I stole one of his strawberries.

"You couldn't make me any?" I asked.

"Well I made you one but you was sleeping too long so I ate yours." Brayden said.

"I swear your a fat ass you eat more than anybody I know." I said.

"I'm still sexy tho." Brayden said.

"One day all this food you eat gon come back and bite you in the ass and turn yo ass into a fat old man." I said with a laugh.

"Never that ma." Brayden said as he put the bowl in the sink.

"Hows Grandma Kay?" Brayden asked leaning back on the counter.

"She's doing good." I said while fixing a bowl of cereal.

"What time we leaving tonight?" I asked while eating my cereal.

"10 so that means be ready at 10 not 11." Brayden said.

"Nigga I'm on BP time." I said with a laugh.(black people time)

"Well tonight you on regular time." Brayden said shaking his head.

"I gotta go but I'll be back before we leave." Brayden said.

"Where you going?" I asked.

"To the trap." Brayden said then gave me a kiss and left.

I put my bowl in the sink then headed into the living room, when I got to the living room I got my ass comfortable on the couch then I turned on Love & Basketball. This my movie right here even though it's slick kinda long it's a good movie.

I guess I fell asleep during the movie because I woke up to somebody shaking me and of course it's Brayden ass.

"Ma wake up." I heard Brayden said.

"I'm up." I said getting up and stretching.

"I'm bout to go get something to eat, do you wanna come with me?" Brayden asked.

"Sure let me go change." I said then jogged up stairs to our room. When I got to our room I threw on a pair of shorts with my Speaker Knockerz sweatshirt and my socks and slides.

I came back down stairs and headed out to Brayden's truck where he was waiting for me.

"Where we going?" I asked as I got inside.

"Wendy's." Brayden said.

When we got to Wendy's they had this long ass line ain't nobody had time to wait in that so we went inside. When we got inside there was a whole group of guys in there eyeing me up and down like I was a piece of meat. I know them eyes better chill for we have a problem.

"Hi welcome to Wendy's." This thirsty hoe said to Brayden while she was working the counter.

"Can you just take our damn order and stop being so damn thirsty cause boo it ain't a good look." I said. She just mugged me and rolled her eyes and took our order.

We got our food and went to one of the tables and ate, by the time we were done them niggas was still staring at me and I knew Brayden was getting annoyed.