(11)

AALIYAH POV:

So my annoying alarm clock woke me up with that damn beeping noise so I hopped my ass in the shower then brushed my teeth then I went to my hair and make-up area and put my hair up in a neat high bun with a black headband for my make-up I just put on clear lip gloss and for my outfit I picked out my hot pick high low shirt and my black skinny jeans with my Elephant Foamposites then sprayed my Rose preform. I walked down stairs and smelled breakfast so my mom must be going into work late today.

"Morning baby." My ma said handing me a plate.

"Morning ma." I said as I sat at the table.

"You got plans this weekend." Ma asked me while sipping her coffee.

"Well Saturday I'm going on a date around 8." I said while stuffing my face.

"And is it that Brayden boy?" My ma asked with one eyebrow raised.

"Yes ma it is." I said with a little laugh.

"Well I hope you have a good time baby now get yo little ass to school before you late." She said with a smile.

"Bye ma I love you." I said with a laugh.

"Love you too." She said as I was heading out.

I hopped in my pink Audi R8 and headed to school bumping 2AM.by Adrian Marcel ft Sage The Gemini. When I got to school I noticed no one was outside so either I'm late or they inside the school somewhere. I started searching the school and found them niggas in the gym chilling Devon had his arm around Bre's waist talking to Yori who had his arm wrapped lazily around Zaria's shoulders and Brayden was on his phone.

"Damn Aaliyah killing the shoe game!" Devon loud ass yelled.

"Nigga why you yelling I'm right here." I said. Like this nigga acting like I'm way on the other side of the gym.

"Cause that shoe game doin something to me." He said with a hand on his heart.

"Yo dramatic ass." I said giving him a hug.

"Lil sis how you been?" Yori asked giving me a hug.

"I been good." I said with a smile.

"So where were you 3 days ago?" Zaria asked as I sat down.

"Business." I said while giving them the look I'll tell you later.

"Oh Ight." They said.

"So you ready for tomorrow?" Brayden asked.

"Look at me when you talking negro." I said looking at the side of his face. Like damn disrespectful ass when you talk to me I want eye to eye contact.

"Are you ready for tomorrow ma?" Brayden asked looking in my eyes.

"That's better fuck nigga." I said with a laugh.

"Whatever ma." He said with a smile, I never really noticed but this nigga got a pretty smile.

Then the bell wrung and we headed to our classes I went to my first period and just chilled.

                                                         -AFTER SCHOOL-

After school I went to the mall with the girls we got our nails and toes done then we went to the food court to get something eat.

"So where you been bitch?"Bre asked.

"I been dealing with J Prince." I said with a tired sigh.

"Yo ex Jayveon?" Zaria questioned.