(17)

AALIYAH POV:

This is Martin Luther King in the club

Getting dubs, with a bad bitch

In his ear sayin' she down for whatever

In the back of his mind is Coretta

She knows, she knows

My alarm clock woke me up out my good ass sleeping playing She Knows by J.Cole, when I got out my bed I went and did my hygiene and then picked out my IDFWU hoodie then my skinny jeans and my all white Air Force 1's. For my hair I left it wavy and put on a white headband to push my hair back then I put on my sliver hoops and added clear lip gloss with my eyeliner and mascara. I sprayed my RIO perfume and grabbed my all white MK bag and keys to my Hummer and left.

"Aaliyah!" I heard some nigga yell. I turned around and that nigga was Amir.

"What nigga?" I asked him.

"I can't say wassup up to my nigga." Amir said shaking his head.

"I don't wanna be yo nigga tho." I said. He flicked me off which made me laugh.

"Everybody wanna be my nigga." He said sounding offended.

"Hey I'm Lashonda." Lashonda came up in some booty shorts some ugly ass heels and this crop top why the hell this hoe acting like its hot outside knowing damn well she cold as a mug.

"Wassup ma." Amir said looking her up and down and smirking.

"You should come with me if you want a good time baby." Lashonda said rubbing up and down his chest trying to sound sexy.

"Aaliyah I'll catch you later." He said walking away with Lashonda.

"Don't catch a STD fucking with that hoe." I yelled after him causing him to laugh.

I walked into the school and seen Brayden leaning on a locker and Devon,Yori,Bre,and Zaria by him.

"Wassup." I said walking up to them.

"Wassup lil sis." Yori said giving me a hug.

"Hey ma." Brayden said wrapping his arm around my waist and then go back to his phone.

"Hey Brayden." I said then going back to my conversation with Bre and Zaria.

"Aye where that nigga Amir at?" Devon asked.

"Getting head from the school hoe." I said shaking my head.

"Ew he better hope his ass don't catch a STD fucking with her no wall ass." Bre said screwing up her face causing us to laugh.

The warning bell wrung and we all headed to our first periods which is math oh how the damn joy. I sat in the back and chilled with Bre and Zaria. Then the final bell wrung and Amir walked his happy ass in here smiling ear to ear sitting in front of me.

"So how was the STD hoe?" Bre asked.

"Head game on point." Amir said laughing.

"Alright class we're going to be doing an assignment with Coach J class so grabbed the worksheet on the front table and a clip board with a a extra peice of paper,caculator,and a pencil." Mrs.Fargo said.

"Thank the lawd we ain't with her big bird looking ass." Zaria said making us laugh.

"For real her rude ass." I said.

"I hope you know ol girl in this class." Bre said looking at Amir.

"Who?" He asked looking confused.